Notices

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Barcelona, Spain
Originally Posted by se23 View Post
it works flawless by itself but when i use wiimote it goes back to pico main screen and game is paused after a min or so. is it somthing im doing or do i just wait for wiimote to be supported? thanks
Sounds weird... have you tried mapping the "Menu" command to another key?

Aladin works perfectly, it's bringing back very good memories!! I even remembered the cheat code "start-A-B-B-A-A-B-B-A" to switch to next level and it worked

Great work javicq very good first release of this emu.

I read that notaz got some credit for this, was this taken from the wiz version or pandora?

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by javicq View Post
Sounds weird... have you tried mapping the "Menu" command to another key?
yeah I have but still kicks me out.....I must say this tho peeps pico works 100% so dnt be put off by my little problem

Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
Great work javicq very good first release of this emu.

I read that notaz got some credit for this, was this taken from the wiz version or pandora?
Thanks!
It's from the wiz version, although I obviously rewrote all platform specific code.

Thanx works great, just had a play on sonic 2, paperboy and alex kidd.

Is there anyway to make the games play in full screen? Thanx.

Great work, keep it up,

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
I'll try to promote it soon if it proves stable enough. I'd like to see first how mass testing fares.
Executable installs in /opt/picodrive. Icons and misc files install in the standard folders, though. The next version will probably be fully optified.
Oh ok, cool! Thanks! BTW, where do i need to put the roms (.bin files) ? When it gets to the testing repo and gets a little improved, i'll send a few bucks your way for the effort ;-) But I'm really glad someone finally made it, kudos to you!

Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
Oh ok, cool! Thanks! BTW, where do i need to put the roms (.bin files) ? When it gets to the testing repo and gets a little improved, i'll send a few bucks your way for the effort ;-) But I'm really glad someone finally made it, kudos to you!
you can use files in zip, emu can read off it example sonic1.zip is fine, you can put files anywhere and browse and find via emu.

Thanks!
It's from the wiz version, although I obviously rewrote all platform specific code.
i wasn't taking any credit away from you, you have done a great job on the UI and coding.

How long did it take you to get this far?

Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
i wasn't taking any credit away from you, you have done a great job on the UI and coding.

How long did it take you to get this far?
I didn't mean that, I was just saying that the original platform ain't that relevant since I just reused the common code.
I have a lot of free time lately so I could get all this working in a few weeks (a bit sleep deprived weeks, tbh). It all begun as a little experiment for personal use only, but then I was satisfied with the results and decide to share it.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to javicq For This Useful Post: