Closed Thread
Hello there community!
Great job with the CSSU, I installed it yesterday and I am absolutely satisfied.
I would like for it to do some more things such as no scrolling in portrait mode for the status area (fixed number of buttons/applets) and for it to be less wide (the buttons to be the same size as in landscape).
I am willing to help with the project anyway I can.
Thanks again.

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
anyway i've got another idea that you and other users might love, its a new way to scroll down the apps menu, here it is :
take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzfxo...feature=relmfu do you see how the new desire s scrolls down at the first of the video ?? well this is basicly my request, so when scrolling down, at every scroll, the phone skeeps 3 apps, kind of like the iphone horizontal scrolling but vertically, that way you'll never see the same app repeating it self while scrolling, just another idea from hell....
You mean that you would like an option to scroll a page at a time, rather than a continuous scroll?

The Following User Says Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by iceman358 View Post
for it to be less wide (the buttons to be the same size as in landscape).
I agree with this comment.

The width increases when in portrait mode of the status menu applets and even the power button menu

It means that at times it can be really hard to exit the damn menus when in portrait

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by pelago View Post
You mean that you would like an option to scroll a page at a time, rather than a continuous scroll?
yep thats it .

This SSU is a great work
but I have a remark

is it possible to put the orientation-lock appelt in the power key Menu?
I thinks it's a better place for it! it's always accessible.

I tried to do so but I don't understand how to manage the package without rewriting it..

Originally Posted by opax View Post
This SSU is a great work
but I have a remark

is it possible to put the orientation-lock appelt in the power key Menu?
I thinks it's a better place for it! it's always accessible.

I tried to do so but I don't understand how to manage the package without rewriting it..
This would be great!

The Following User Says Thank You to dimbert For This Useful Post:
is the cssu now supporting removing icon backgrounds via theme customizer? have not see notice of it anywhere...nor did I update anything...but this feature is working for me now(didnt before). i did down grade TC from the one incorporating cssu tuner to .9-65. i also can resize shortcuts and bookmarks.

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 253 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Virginia
I don't know if it has been discussed before. Since I have installed the CSSU I have substantially less battery life. I used to be able to idle my phone for about 2 days.. Now it barely lasts 5 hours.

I have not ruled out the possibility of the battery going dead. It may just be that. Has anyone else noticed this?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dotblank View Post
I don't know if it has been discussed before. Since I have installed the CSSU I have substantially less battery life. I used to be able to idle my phone for about 2 days.. Now it barely lasts 5 hours.

I have not ruled out the possibility of the battery going dead. It may just be that. Has anyone else noticed this?
Same here. I have to charge the phone two times a day if I need to use it after work (9hrs) :-/

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
i havent noticed a change either way...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade