Active Topics

Originally Posted by azkay View Post
http://www.mipaginapr.com/IR-940nm.doc

What would your preferred way of doing it?
I've got 75/180/200 ohm resistors.

So far I've just been running 6 and took this in pitch black:

Removed the IR filter from the N900 camera. Waiting for some IR filters to come in the mail to filter out everything else for day shots, also waiting for new module to come in the mail so I can fix the autofocus.

HOLY SH*T BRO, THAT IS OFF THE CHAIN!

Can you PLEASE start a thread about this? Talk about what you did and how. Explain the process for removing the IR filter etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nkirk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Slovakia
Sorry if this is very ot but where can i find older kernel version ? im looking vor v47 and i can't find it anywhere. Thanks

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
You may not be able to find v47 but v49 and v42 is here

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
I got a problem here.

I get this error: filesystem not found.

When I enumerate the device through h-e-n, the kernel messages seem good to me.
However, when I try to mount the device, I get the Filesystem not found error. Sometimes, it says that the device has been mounted successfully, but after a while I get an error and nothing is shown at the File Manager.

Could someone provide the whole list of the packages needed?

(PS. I have Kernel-power installed)

Originally Posted by akatzbreaker View Post
I got a problem here.

I get this error: filesystem not found.

When I enumerate the device through h-e-n, the kernel messages seem good to me.
However, when I try to mount the device, I get the Filesystem not found error. Sometimes, it says that the device has been mounted successfully, but after a while I get an error and nothing is shown at the File Manager.

Could someone provide the whole list of the packages needed?

(PS. I have Kernel-power installed)
@akatzbreaker: how.. try inztall the i2c-tools.. cmiw

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
When using a USB flash drive to load more than about 1gb to my N900 EMMC I end up saturating the I/O and( I think) making the swap unavailable, everything drags to a halt and the transfer slows to a crawl where possibly if throttled below the saturation point would actually transfer much faster.
This is a known N900 EMMC I/O problem apart from USB mode which will hopefully get a fix in CSSU. the same issue is present using wifi for large downloads, transferring gigabits from from SD card, updating a Debian image on /MyDocs, or doing big I/O operations like unzipping a multi gb tar file.
Until a better fix is in place maybe the next release can include a settings option to throttle or put a lower priority for USB data transfer based on the system access calls to swap?
In another thread Joerg_rw mentioned a possible hack fix for the underlying systemwide issue using swappolube, not sure how to use this with an input/output bottleneck though.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post:
yes. biketool, that bug is super annoying! i guess because it only happens on big transfers it has not had any attention yet.

I cannot seem to figure out what the "Enumerate" button launches in the h-e-n GUI, what equivalent command can I run from the terminal??

Edit: Nevermind, found the source: echo F > /proc/driver/musb_hdrc for future reference

Last edited by pablocrossa; 2013-02-18 at 05:59.

Originally Posted by pablocrossa View Post
I cannot seem to figure out what the "Enumerate" button launches in the h-e-n GUI, what equivalent command can I run from the terminal??

Edit: Nevermind, found the source: echo F > /proc/driver/musb_hdrc for future reference
how did you get that?

i'd like to know how to run all the operations from command line in order to run the entire mount process from a widget:

bme disable (i assume "stop bme"?)
choosing speed (low/high/full speed)
VBus boost on/off

-------
another strange issue i've found - there are cases that i see when the "mount" button does not do anything, so i added the following to the mount.sh script right in the start of it to see what is sent as parameter:

dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=org.freedesktop.Notifications /org/freedesktop/Notifications org.freedesktop.Notifications.SystemNoteInfoprint string:"$1"

when i press "UnMount" button, i can see "--unmount" but pressing mount does not show anything - i expected it to show "--mount" - is this assumption wrong?
-----
second issue solved - found this: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=882

Last edited by impeham; 2013-02-27 at 13:59.

Tags
bada rox, detection, h-e-n, hostmode, speed, usb host