So I've decided to hold off a 1GB MMCmobile card in expectation of higher capacity cards. It seems silly to store such a small amount of music. Better to stream your home collection I say.

I found a SanDisk roadmap that would lead one to believe they will releasing a 2GB card, but they list MMCmobile next to MMC and MMCmicro, so it's not definetive proof.

My other post relates to whether anyone has tried to mount an iPod nano without a usb hack. I understand that it charges off USB so despite the internal battery, this may not be feasible. But 4GB would be a nice external mount.

My girlfriend has a nano I might be able to test this on, but she's protective and has already had to get it sent in for repair. It's a once bit, twice shy kind of thing. Can anyone give this a shot?

Considering that the 770 is not a USB host, hooking up a nano wouldnt do anything.

Posts: 832 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Phoenix, AZ
Originally Posted by mhuie
Considering that the 770 is not a USB host, hooking up a nano wouldnt do anything.

Someone hasn't been keeping up with my blog
http://thoughtfix.blogspot.com

Over the last couple weeks, I've explained USB host mode, power hacking, mount points and data use.

Live via 770:

Thoughtfix: What's the video playback like?

Posts: 832 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Phoenix, AZ
Originally Posted by Mike Cane
Live via 770:

Thoughtfix: What's the video playback like?
I am going to need to experiment with varios bit rates and sizes. To be honest, "not that good" would be the correct answer on videos that haven't been put through the converter.

I guess we need to find the best playback among the supported codecs and convert all to that.