Hello I'm using N900 and having a annoying problem about wifi speed. Download speed at about below 100kb/s meanwhile using my Nexus, always get to > 100k

Is there any fix?

The Following User Says Thank You to felangga For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
a lot of things could cause this and most might have nothing to do with N900. anyway, try turning off or reducing wifi power saving.

The Following User Says Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sicelo View Post
a lot of things could cause this and most might have nothing to do with N900. anyway, try turning off or reducing wifi power saving.
Where can I change wifi power saving config?

Where can I change this wifi power saving config?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by felangga View Post
Where can I change this wifi power saving config?
In the settings of your wlan box.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
In the settings of your wlan box.
Not on my phone?

Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
You can disable it on your phone - Settings > Internet Connections > Connections > your_wireless_connection > ... > Advanced > Other

However, as I did mention earlier, there are a lot of things that could cause the 'issue' and as juiceme mentions, check to see if you could optimize things in your router

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
You can disable it on your phone - Settings > Internet Connections > Connections > your_wireless_connection > ... > Advanced > Other

However, as I did mention earlier, there are a lot of things that could cause the 'issue' and as juiceme mentions, check to see if you could optimize things in your router
Found it!
I hope it will increase the performance. Thanks guys