Notices

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Italy
hi guys i'm working and testing the mdk3 script ( deauthentication attack, authentication flood and beacon flood mode )
also I'm restructuring the menu for select what you doing..(including the add of monitor mode option)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red_Fox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
hey RED_FOX great job the script working 100% i have tested it in v0.3 good job thank you very very much
im waiting for your next application i will be the first who test it

Last edited by sifo; 2012-03-18 at 16:54.

this is also possible with mdk3 right? correct me if i am wrong. we can directly use mdk3. whats the need of this script den?

Are there any plans to have something like this for the N9?

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
this is also possible with mdk3 right? correct me if i am wrong. we can directly use mdk3. whats the need of this script den?
the mdk3 Java GUI available for n900 is in French as i understand. Also, choice is never a bad thing especially for lazy people like me who hate commands! ha ha

looking forward to the next update

i can use mdk3 via command prompt by typing commands. but i cant use this script. can u plz give me a piece of help on how to use this. and i am using kp50. bleeding edge drivers do not work in kp50. how to make them work

sorry!but if THE PURGE V 0.3 working should i use mdk3 ?or does it do another thing?

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
i can use mdk3 via command prompt by typing commands. but i cant use this script. can u plz give me a piece of help on how to use this. and i am using kp50. bleeding edge drivers do not work in kp50. how to make them work
Hi MOHAMMED have a look to the Kernel-Power thread you will find the driver for power50

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Italy
new version is out (v0.4.5)
look on the first page

test it (and give me feedback )

The Following User Says Thank You to Red_Fox For This Useful Post:
thanks for the script

but I suggest while choosing a client to deauthention that it shows the vendor to guess/know the target person using oui macs or the list from aircrack team

oui mac

The Following User Says Thank You to tonypower88 For This Useful Post: