Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Upgraded but quick launch icon diseappeared from desktop and menu and don't know how to start it now. Where is the bin /usr/bin?

edit: dpkg -L communi

There is no binary, only some readmes..

Last edited by jmk; 2010-10-28 at 20:47.

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by jmk View Post
Upgraded but quick launch icon diseappeared from desktop and menu and don't know how to start it now. Where is the bin /usr/bin?

edit: dpkg -L communi

There is no binary, only some readmes..
The first package I uploaded didn't work. The last version should work (2.0.0.5).

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Thanks! The latest version is awesome. Except the default colors for notices etc.

to get that right its a chat application, right ?
and can we download it now or it is still in progress ?

Communi is an lightweight IRC-client and fully working. You can download it from extras-devel I think.

Homepage: http://bitbucket.org/communi/communi/wiki/Home

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
to get that right its a chat application, right ?
and can we download it now or it is still in progress ?
It is a working version and can be downloaded from extras-devel.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

I would like to be able to manage autoscroll. I find it very irritating when I want to select an icon on my desktop, but I'm not able because my desktop starts scrolling. I want to be able to enable/disable autoscroll for desktop and enable/disable for internet. Thanx!

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I am missing an easy way of closing a tab.. like an "x" or something would be nice. Now i close it with "/close" but that is tiresome..

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Could you remove the ?-button (help or smth, cheatsheet) and instead add /help command to do the same thing.

Hi. I agree with "X" closing button. And, well, I have a problem.

When i try to connect to my BNC, it says "Invalid Password". And I'm pretty sure I have good passwd. It works in different clients. Hint, anyone? Thanks.

//EDIT: Aaagh, problem solved. My fault. http://wiki.znc.in/

I like this irc client, the others are... well, not so good for me.

Last edited by honny; 2011-08-31 at 18:56.