Notices

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
How do i clean my notification list? When i got many updates in very short time, it jammed some of notifications on top of the notification list. All new notification come below them and i can not open those jammed notifications.

Try to apt-get purge, but no help..

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
How do i clean my notification list? When i got many updates in very short time, it jammed some of notifications on top of the notification list. All new notification come below them and i can not open those jammed notifications.

Try to apt-get purge, but no help..
They're in memory, so just restart Sociality and the list should be cleared (tap menu then quit, don't just swipe)

Hmm.. In Groups. One post has 62 comment, when i open it. There is none comment.
Log:

Code:
WARNING: QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-3), must be greater than 0
hope it help?

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
They're in memory, so just restart Sociality and the list should be cleared (tap menu then quit, don't just swipe)
I quit it, purge remove it and reboot. Then i install the Sociality again.. I following it, maybe it will fix in some point.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Hmm.. In Groups. One post has 62 comment, when i open it. There is none comment.
Log:

Code:
WARNING: QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-3), must be greater than 0
hope it help?
PM me your log, that's just a font issue I keep postponing. It doesn't affect anything.

why my event screen is not updated even when I manually refreshed my newsfeed in sociality? Furthemore, I also find that clicking refresh button button on the event screen.itself didn't help either

When I do an auto update from the app it seams to install in the background. This causes problems like I have to restart my phone to install anything new.

Also after installing the latest version 5.3 your ui extension goes into safe mode every time I restart the phone. Refreshing the ui fixes it but it is still annoying.

using 0.5.4

[x] When I tap/touch a news feed (at homescreen feed) with picture attached, it wont go "full picture". I need to tap the news feed inside Sociality itself, so that the picture will go large.

screenshot:

a. from homescreen feed to sociality

b. from news feed in sociality, missing caption and wall-to-wall message as above

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
When I do an auto update from the app it seams to install in the background. This causes problems like I have to restart my phone to install anything new.
I have this too, it keep saying "Installing Sociality..please wait"

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I am really enjoying all of the rapid updates. Getting better all of the time!
Two bugs:
-When I click on "Friends" it crashes every time. There is a pause, then it closes.
-Not a big deal, but on the events feed the Sociality wording for "likes" is, for example, "1 likes" instead of the correct "1 like". Obviously, once there is more than one "like" it doesn't matter.

Keep up the great work!

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Seems to be a bug. Tiny bug....

If i post a link to youtube video (not published one if that even mater). If i try to open it with the Sociality, it will close. The link shows OK on Facebook, but only works, if you click videos name.

And MAG, notification working again . I don't even know why.. I redo everything again and it's fine now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post: