Notices

Nice ZeNzO!

A brand new day and a brand new wallpaper.

Crystal Cube 2

Click me

If anyone have ideas for good abstract wallpapers I'd be glad to listen to them.

Wanna different color theme for flashy wallpapers? PM me.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZeNzO For This Useful Post:
Nice video man, do you know how can i create one and fit all the screen?, i have that little issue :S

Take a look here:

http://www.artdigitaldesign.com/desk...period=&page=1

it has many interesting interactive flash wallpapers that can be downloaded (set the resolution for each downloaded to 800x480)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to impeham For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
I've been looking around at that site, but the resolution settings you make there are saved in a htm file, not in the flash script itself. Is there a way to load the htm file in LiveWallpaper, so the resolution gets set correctly?

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Does anyone know how to make the right-click menu pop up when using flash on livewallpaper? I want to change the quality settings so the animations are more fluent.

Can anyone tell how to change the 'Publish Settings to Flash 6.0 AS1.0' in order to make flash wallpapers work on my N900?

Originally Posted by wakkamis View Post
Any idea what causes the flash wallpaper to show a white screen instead of the .swf file?

Thanks
Problem solved, thanks to HtheB. He found out that if the flash swf file is saved in a destination where there are spaces in the folder names, the live wallpaper won't read the file. As soon as I deleted the spaces, my flash wallpaper loaded at last. *phoof*

There seems to be a problem with the flash player:
1. enable a flash wallpaper
2. switch to its desktop
3. launch htop
4. you can see that for each activated desktop with the flash wallpaper there are 2 processes instead of one.

this is eating much more memory and affects performance i believe.

the player for the flash used on my device is kmplayer and i can see 6 of its processes when i enable 3 different flash wallpapers.
if i disable them, all processes are gone.