Anyone are experimenting some random errors with v0.6.4?

Whatsapp sometimes notify and sometimes not and when open it appears the new messages.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
It's related to Whatsapp application itself, not android notifications application.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
I have just factory reset, and am now back on 1.1.6.27 and I can't seem to get notifications working. What version of notifications do I need? Or is there something else I can do. I've got 0.5.3 installed as I'm not on latest sailfish version.
Thanks in advance

android-notifications app is enhancing default android notifications. If you have no android notifications at all then android-notifications can't help you and magically create notifications for your apps.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
android-notifications app is enhancing default android notifications. If you have no android notifications at all then android-notifications can't help you and magically create notifications for your apps.
What can I try to find out? Notifications are enabled within specific droid apps, can I use terminal to do anything?

I don't know how to debug notifications of android apps.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
I don't know how to debug notifications of android apps.
Is there a way to test to make sure Android Notifications app is set up correctly?

Hi,

after upgrading to 1.1.7.25 I have the problem to.
But the solution, at least for me, is sooooo simple: uninstall, reboot, install, reboot...done :-)

regards

Last edited by scegliau; 2015-07-30 at 07:03.

Android notifications are working properly again for me. It was actually the Android apps themselves that weren't triggering notifications, at least I think so. Notifications started again after reinstalling the android apps.

Hello. I'm having trouble with some apps. Recovery Record and Jourvie are not showing notifications. Are they working on someones Jolla?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...recoveryrecord https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=com.jourvie

Tags
aliendalvik, notifications