Notices

Looks like Urho Konttori has updated this theme.

From his blog,
A quick peek at the next nuvofre is out in case you want to try it out.

I'll fix an issue in calendar coloring before I will put the next version of theme maker out.

Theme is using the nice bundled tahoma font, icons are oxygen icons from kde (kudos guys), transitions have been tuned to feel more flowy.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nosa101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ British Columbia
Anyone know of a way to rectify the inability to see the media player controls with this theme? (white on white) Can I just swap out the background image in the media player somehow?

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by JohnoDotCa View Post
Anyone know of a way to rectify the inability to see the media player controls with this theme? (white on white) Can I just swap out the background image in the media player somehow?
Once he updates the ThemeMaker file, just edit the media player widget graphics, and rebuild it. (It's actually pretty straight forward if you follow the wiki; Personally, I think making a good looking button is the hardest part.)

Then again... I'm artistically challenged...
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

The Following User Says Thank You to xomm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by JohnoDotCa View Post
just change the colour of the controls to Ummm lets say Blue... as far as i can remember you will find the png's in usr/share/themes/** your theme**/mediaplayer/ ..... hope this helps

Last edited by qosmio; 2010-06-21 at 23:14.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by qosmio View Post
just change the colour of the controls to Ummm lets say Blue... as far as i can remember you will find the png's in usr/share/themes/** your theme**/medaiplayer/ ..... hope this helps
Or that.

The .pngs are in
Code:
/usr/share/themes/nuvofre/mediaplayer
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

The Following User Says Thank You to xomm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by xomm View Post
Or that.

The .pngs are in
Code:
/usr/share/themes/nuvofre/mediaplayer
or /usr/share/themes/nuvofre/images for the widget buttons...

The Following User Says Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ British Columbia
Cheers, tweaking the .png's worked like a charm....

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Florida
Hey guys,
Listen I really like this theme but desperately need help changing the media player buttons like you guys all did, but sad to say I am a complete noob. Can someone please walk me through this one? Thanks in advanced

About the media player thing, he left this comment on his blog

I built the theme accidentally with the old theme maker, so that's why the player controls were missing. Will be fixed soon. Along with a few others.

Very nice theme!! I would like it updated, please!!

-How can I fix the virtual keybaord?

-The conversation app, the words are too faint, should be in Black.

-The start up slider screen, not very visible.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Looks like Urho Konttori has updated this theme.

From his blog,