Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Not as far as I can see:
/usr/bin/python is a symlink to /usr/bin/python2.5, which is part of python2.5-minimal.
When i was installing it on my spare N900, it said: python: not found in postinst.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by ade View Post
@marmistrz:
The package is depending on python2.5 (in fact it is a python/PyQt4 program), so I am not sure what you are talking about.

@saturn:
The Thumbnail Desaturation addition seems to work fine.
But the option seems to cause a little glitch in the portrait screen of CSSU Features, as the line is too long, making a horizontal scrollbar appear. I am not sure if it is theme/font related, but I don't think so.
Changing it to for example "Thumbn. Desaturation" made it fit again in portrait for me.
Hi,

Thanks,
- you are right on the python stuff and
- will make the update of the package with a smaller text.

regards

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
When i was installing it on my spare N900, it said: python: not found in postinst.
I can only assume that this is a problem of the repos.
atm, nothing is working so cannot test, but previous tests (1/2 a year ago) I did all dependencies were ok.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Just a quick heads-up:
I installed the latest version from Extras-Devel (having both the CSSU Thumb and latest Kernel Power installed), disabled menu edits, hit Update and everything was fine (however, I didn't try to edit the menu, so I have no idea if the option was working). Then I changed the desktop to vertical, hit Update, but the desktop was still horizontal.
I tried reboot, but on the next boot, Hildon Desktop crashed. I had to fix this situation through x-term.

I'm not sure which option caused the crash and I know this is to be expected in Extras-Devel, just be careful.

For your information: uploaded to extras-devel the latest version already in this thread for some time.

The change as already mentioned in version 2.5-9:
* Added new option for the control of the "Thumbnails desaturation in tasknav".

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
Just a quick heads-up:
I installed the latest version from Extras-Devel (having both the CSSU Thumb and latest Kernel Power installed), disabled menu edits, hit Update and everything was fine (however, I didn't try to edit the menu, so I have no idea if the option was working). Then I changed the desktop to vertical, hit Update, but the desktop was still horizontal.
I tried reboot, but on the next boot, Hildon Desktop crashed. I had to fix this situation through x-term.

I'm not sure which option caused the crash and I know this is to be expected in Extras-Devel, just be careful.
Thanks for the report. Could you add some more info?

- what and how did you fix?
- when you executed for the first time did it ask to to update missing settings or did you had other warnings?
- do you use a theme?

Thanks