Posts: 61 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
no crash/reboot or any other issues after starting camera/taking pic, the only problem so far was deleted content of "TODO", calendar syncing is as bad as before...

Last edited by xkkkx; 2014-01-31 at 23:23.

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Really guys? No problems whatsoever. Jolla's done their work as far as I can see.
The upgrade procedure scared me a little, but after second attempt it booted fine. All seems to work, and believe me I had quite few applications.

Please, be fair to Jolla. They try their best to do their job keeping our device in best shape.

The Following User Says Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post:
loving the upgrade so far. calendar with locatiob is a huge improvement for me. love landscape browser (how it shows url at the bottom).

but most of all, i love the excitement of getting frequent updates. each one is like a little gift which i open eagerly wondering what's inside!

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post

Please, be fair to Jolla. They try their best to do their job keeping our device in best shape.
I haven't seen lot complaining about Jolla in this thread. Hardly any in fact. Just the usual irrelevant Dave999 crap and one bitchy post. If anything, I would argue just the opposite. Let's give Jolla at at least some responsibility. Doings one's best isn't always enough, especially when one is actually in a commericial business.

Then again I'm just a depressive finnjävla idiot. I'll drink some more kossu and try to resolve my update problems, while being mind numblingy drunk. It's all good overall and most likely caused by all the hacking I've done (100% responsibility for forgetting that I'm a DNA hacker instead of computer hacker).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Worked for me and my brother after a few tries no issues for now.

have to wait for sip integration

sip low cost/free calls
sip to sip totally free calls
sip low cost sms

to make me switch from skype!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
have to test the apparently new recovery options.
And yes, so far no complaints. Iam happy it seems Jolla have been listening, eg - an option to unlock the BL sounds fair implemented.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
what is the part about android having access to sms for? meaning android vm can watch for incoming sms events? android vm can access the sms folders? android apps in the vm can send sms?

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
Reboot to make SD card recognized by Media and Gallery. This is nothing new. Happens sometimes when booting.
Or pull and re-insert the SD card. This helps as well.
Does not work. Tried rebooting several times. Also tried to take re-inserting SD card.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Looks like the update has knocked out automatic notifications for a lot of people (including me). Several threads on together.jolla.com about it.