Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
I would guess incomplete or corrupted game copy but if you say -d 2 (which only changes debug level output verbosity) cures it then I don't know. Just try to copy from CDs again.
Also I wonder how the error
Code:
scummvm.bin: engines/sword2/resman.cpp:442: void Sword2::ResourceManager::readCluIndex(uint16, Common::File*): Assertion `(tableSize % 8) == 0' failed.
can go away with -d 2, there should be no chance. It fails because the datafile contain unexpected and invalid values.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ France
I copy them twice and it did'nt change anything.

it also work in command line without the -d 2 option.

Originally Posted by tikismoke View Post
it also work in command line without the -d 2 option.
So you may try to remove it from GUI, add it again and make sure you pick correct game version (language, demo/full).

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Long Island
Just loaded up 0.11 on my N800 OS2008 and installed BW1. Game runs fine but I don't get any input for the save game screen using the + and - keys. I had to attach a USB keyboard to create some save game files.

Problem with my system or a bug in new build?

BTW the title of this thread is Scummvm 0.10; should we create a new thread for 0.11?

Sorry but what is BW1?

Yeah, I can't think of a game for Scumm that has those initials? Maybe he was typing quickly and hit a w instead of s, which would probably make the reference to Broken Sword 1.

Don't have N800 around to test right now (and the mapping is different for N810) but just make sure you have the latest 0.11.0-1 from maemo downloads or chinook extras, not the older -0 one from www.scummvm.org

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Long Island
Originally Posted by fanoush View Post
Sorry but what is BW1?

Yeah, I can't think of a game for Scumm that has those initials? Maybe he was typing quickly and hit a w instead of s, which would probably make the reference to Broken Sword 1.
Yep!

Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars

I am using 0.11.0-1 from Application manager.

Last edited by bluesubaru; 2008-02-11 at 18:40.

Just checked with N800 and indeed Broken Sword 1 save dialog is broken :-) Will fix. BS2 works fine.

OK, try this http://fanoush.wz.cz/maemo/scummvm_0.11.0-2_armel.deb

scummvm (0.11.0-2) unstable; urgency=low

* mapping for N800/770: zoom+ = y, zoom- = 1 for all games
this fixes save dialog in BS1 and also allows to exit some games via 'y'
* mapping for N810: zoom- = right click for all games
* updated from upstream 0.11.x branch (bug fixes)

If nobody reports serious bug I will update package in repository too

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post: