Posts: 462 | Thanked: 550 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Moscow
I played a bit with new promotion interface for Diablo and got some questions:
1. Why is user/other not a valid section anymore? And what are the official recommendations for alternative section?
2. I searched a bit and found a bug about changing section. Is it fixed in autobuilder?

up...
Issue is still opened

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by 412b View Post
I played a bit with new promotion interface for Diablo and got some questions:
1. Why is user/other not a valid section anymore? And what are the official recommendations for alternative section?
2. I searched a bit and found a bug about changing section. Is it fixed in autobuilder?
I thought I had an app in user/other, but turns out I'd ended up going with user/utilities. Check the packaging FAQ in the wiki for valid categories that fit your applicaiton.

Since the bug is marked as "resolved" by a manual fix, try jumping on the IRC chat and asking for somebody to take a look at the repo and manually fix yours too...

Originally Posted by jolouis View Post
I thought I had an app in user/other, but turns out I'd ended up going with user/utilities. Check the packaging FAQ in the wiki for valid categories that fit your applicaiton.
user/other was valid category for a long time, but one day it changed unfortunately.

Originally Posted by jolouis View Post
Since the bug is marked as "resolved" by a manual fix, try jumping on the IRC chat and asking for somebody to take a look at the repo and manually fix yours too...
Manual fix is not good fix for autobuilder. And I hate IRC
But it seems to be the only way