Notices

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
worked fine. thanks

Is there an updated deb for OS2008/Diablo?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by cpm View Post
Just spotted this bug report (with fix) filed earlier today:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=573733

(nb: not tested it myself)

[update]: Just tried the version in the maemo repository - the password isn't shown on the screen when you type it in (presumably for security), but if you enter it and press return it's accepted and you can see the stats. I guess the debian bug fix mentioned above is already incorporated or formula1.com has just been updated so it's not necessary.

I don't seem to be able to instlal. It just says 'unable to install... some papplication packages required for the installation are missing'

Originally Posted by Sikthskies View Post
I don't seem to be able to instlal. It just says 'unable to install... some papplication packages required for the installation are missing'
As root, "apt-get install -f" will fix the missing dependencies if they're available in your configured repositories (as configured in App manager). If they're not available, it'll prompt you to remove the f1 app; you can say "no" if you want and add the necessary repositories and then try "apt-get install -f" again.

Originally Posted by cpm View Post
As root, "apt-get install -f" will fix the missing dependencies if they're available in your configured repositories (as configured in App manager). If they're not available, it'll prompt you to remove the f1 app; you can say "no" if you want and add the necessary repositories and then try "apt-get install -f" again.
im afraid that made no sense to me. how do i go about installing it properly?

i need libneon27 apparently, how do i get that?

hello fellow f1 fans.

i was hoping someone could tell me if they were able to use live-f1 today during the australian gp.

i used this app for most of the 2010 season and never had a problem but today the would just shutdown on start up.

I cheked my login details and even deleted them a few times and tried again. yet it is still not starting up. when doing it xterminal i get this mesage

/opt/maemo/usr/bin/live-f1: login request failed: Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted

If someone could help that would be great. thanks

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
Originally Posted by cleonkennedy View Post
hello fellow f1 fans.

/opt/maemo/usr/bin/live-f1: login request failed: Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted

If someone could help that would be great. thanks
Same on My N900.
I've used this app all last season. This year is only sign ISSUER NOT TRUSTED.

Please help!
Thanks
Milko