Notices

A landscape version of this would be my default music player, it simply works well. Thank You.

Peter, I have no sounds with silent profile engaged. Also I am still crashing on all WMA lossless files which play without issue in the default media player. On the up side, interface seems a bit more responsive and seeing slightly less resource usage.

Hi Peter,

New version works well. Album art is now properly showing in lists. The only thing I can note is I have one song that is encoded at 22kbps and it sounds horrible on instinctiv (incredibly slow). The same song plays normally on the N900 media player.

Probably not a big deal as I suppose there probably are not too many people using 22kbps encoding - but figured I would mention it just in case people want to use it.

Thanks,
-DJ

This version seems a bit faster than the previous one. However it still does not work in silent mode.

Peter do you have any ETA for an update that has a solution for browsing the song list (the letters like on the side as in the contact list or whatever you decide)? Since that is for me the most wanted addition to instinctiv

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Castillo91 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by igorlt View Post
Peter,

I´ve noticied that the controls of my bluetooth headset (Nokia BH-505) only works when I use the native media player.

Are you guys working on that issue?
Yeah, and I´m using the Nokia BH-503.

Works in silent mode after a reboot for me.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by Castillo91 View Post
This version seems a bit faster than the previous one. However it still does not work in silent mode.

Peter do you have any ETA for an update that has a solution for browsing the song list (the letters like on the side as in the contact list or whatever you decide)? Since that is for me the most wanted addition to instinctiv
I agree - at the moment it takes ages to get to the albums/songs you are looking for!

The Following User Says Thank You to Haus3r For This Useful Post:
Working in silent mode after rebooting for me too. Glad to see the CPU usage went down and its running smooth. Only thing now is everyone wants a better way to browse albums and songs because scrolling all the way to the bottom is a pain. Great work once again tho!

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
its getting better
I appreciate all ur work
that's fascinating

The Following User Says Thank You to pursueky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
I still get seg fault..

~ $ /opt/instinctiv/instinctiv
(Fri Oct 1 09:40:51 2010) Status: Got 2 ticket listings, 0 found to be valid
prepare to process reports
(Fri Oct 1 09:40:55 2010) Status: Uploading 101 songs.
(Fri Oct 1 09:41:02 2010) Status: Server requested 100 AAs.
(Fri Oct 1 09:41:02 2010) Status: Uploaded 101 songs.
(Fri Oct 1 09:41:02 2010) Status: Getting mood map for 101 songs.
reports processed..., now exit
Segmentation fault