Active Topics

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Bandung, West Java Indonesia
Hello I'm new here and hope you can help me, anything about maemo
sorry for my bad english

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VinsAlvins For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...

Ask questions, and we will answer.

Recommended apps? MStarDict for dictionary, Modrana-Navit-Marble for navigation, lanterne for flashlight... Do not remember all. Maybe, my signature gives a hint or two.

Thank you. Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Bandung, West Java Indonesia
yes thank you very much..

i want to try SSU program from nokia community but, now the link was delete.. can you help me to get this one?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VinsAlvins For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by VinsAlvins View Post
yes thank you very much..

i want to try SSU program from nokia community but, now the link was delete.. can you help me to get this one?
click the cssu banner at the top of this page follow instructions and thats it
any problems happy to help

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
I am also indonesian, but now im not using n900, coz it was stolen , im using android now but i love n900 more, looking for another n900, hope i could find one soon since its a rare device.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dhicky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
There is a part of the forum, devoted to Buy&Sell.

Good luck.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
selamat bergabung bro Vinalvin..
kalau mau nyari N900 kemarin ane coba browsing di bukalapak.com dan olx.com masih banyak yg ngejuan kok. happy hunting

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
click the cssu banner at the top of this page follow instructions and thats it
any problems happy to help
thanks you but i got any problem here,here i've got a message from appmanager "application list partially refreshed.some catalogues unavaible,check the catalogue details"
and some categories like nokia application, nokia system software update, and ovi are failed,what should i do?, i use sim card data to make connection.. i can't use wifi because the wifi are detected is WEP not WPA..

The Following User Says Thank You to VinsAlvins For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dhicky View Post
I am also indonesian, but now im not using n900, coz it was stolen , im using android now but i love n900 more, looking for another n900, hope i could find one soon since its a rare device.
okey diky whre do you live?, maybe we can find your phone together, and sharing for nokia N900, i hope you can help me

Originally Posted by supergaban View Post
selamat bergabung bro Vinalvin..
kalau mau nyari N900 kemarin ane coba browsing di bukalapak.com dan olx.com masih banyak yg ngejuan kok. happy hunting
hallo bro.. tinggal di mna nih?, boleh dong maen ke sna buat sharing tentang nokia N900

Tags
maemo 5, nokia n900