Poll: Offered price for N900 in such condition&features is:
Poll Options
Offered price for N900 in such condition&features is:

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
[off-topic]
No, I'm not getting divorced (not that I know anyway . We just had a house built and are still getting huge bills from all imaginable (and unimaginable) places, so somethings will just have to be put on hold, just in case.
[/off-topic]
Good luck with that.

And I wasn't trying to steal your wife by the way

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Really? And You're telling it us now? reinob already booked that pro killer, using money gathered from kickstarter
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
what does revision 2101 mean

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
what does revision 2101 mean
Not much really. There are different hardware revisions, but all N900 are created equal

I have a 2204 (German) and a 2101 (Spanish). Stereotypes aside , the spanish one has a weaker keyboard slider and screen lock slider.

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Up to date I've sold only one device. Deadline for selling another two is end of next sunday - otherwise, I'll - with heavy heart - put them on eBay. Which, probably, will also make my purse heavier, as 180€ (price offered here) is going to be starting bid only.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
Not much really. There are different hardware revisions, but all N900 are created equal

I have a 2204 (German) and a 2101 (Spanish). Stereotypes aside , the spanish one has a weaker keyboard slider and screen lock slider.
"Stereotypes aside , the spanish one has a weaker keyboard slider and screen lock slider."
mine is HW2101 and German (and everything perfect); so what does it mean?

"different hardware revisions, but all N900 are created equal "
and each behaves a bit of unique (e.g. when it comes to stability to overclocking or other technical stuff)

@Estel
Still negotiating. But its a shame no one here accepts your offer...

Last edited by peterleinchen; 2012-05-21 at 14:47.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Yea, I've asked one guy that declared here (on TMO) to sell his N900 on eBay, how much he got from it - he said 200 pounds (!) and it was just "regular" N900 in good condition, without reinforced port etc.

So, I think price 180€/230$ is real bargain, which makes me little disappointed too (due to lack of buyers). Well, probably there is just not enough demand for backup devices/new ones on our little Community at current time.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

Last edited by Estel; 2012-05-21 at 16:26.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Well just wait to the 1. of the month, of course if any maemo users want's one they can "reserve" it.

And yes that price is a real bargain

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
@Estel,

During the removal to my new house I managed to drop my holy 2204 to the (stone) floor from about 1m height. A ceramic vase followed suit and my screen was hit by pieces of it. Now I have 3 ugly and deep scratches.

It still works perfectly, but now I'm in that "uncomfortable" situation of having a perfect 2204 except for the keyboard (DE) and the cracked screen as well as a 2201 with bad keyboard (ES) and slightly loose keyboard and lock slider (although I've hardened the slider a bit with a screwdriver).

For all intents and purposes I don't *need* a good-condition, USB-reinforced, 2201 with four arrow keys. But I do want one

So let's do the following: if you manage to sell all of them here, then OK.
If you don't and you decide you've waited enough and want to sell them on ebay then please first let me know and give me 2-3 days to decide (I usually don't read the forum on the weekends, especially now).

Since I don't use nor want to use paypal my only option would be a SEPA transfer (BIC/IBAN) from my "secret" bank account in Holland

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address so that I can react a bit more quickly once you decide if that's OK.

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
@Estel,

Quick heads up: money is on its way

Tags
cheap, ideal, n900 buy, n900 sell, usb port