Active Topics

How to disable the light the aids the focus in dark situations? Looked through settings, there was nothing.

Last edited by hr1100; 2013-06-20 at 14:34.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
No idea (bump BTW ) but how would you want to focus then? The only options are fixed or manual focus.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
why would you want that? Do you want to make pictures of your sleeping girlfriend without her knowing it? ;p

The Following User Says Thank You to XiliX For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by XiliX View Post
why would you want that? Do you want to make pictures of your sleeping girlfriend without her knowing it? ;p
Would be good on the street at low light conditions, upskirt shots, undertable shots, sleeping gf shots... there are infinite applications for such a thing, this option is pure gold. There has to be some way, i mean, just look at the video zoom mod...

Get a cover for the very similar looking lumia phone, the Lumia 800. Since the flash is positioned elsewhere, and the camera is in the same position, the cover might obscure the flash ? I _haven't_ tried this myself LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to LinuxCub For This Useful Post:
LinuxCub, that is a pretty good idea, the body dimensions are exactly identical. I'll look into that.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
That's what I call thinking outside the box The same effect can be achieved with a piece of black sticky tape over the LED (though the cover may be less conspicuous).