Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
"enough......... release him."

people try to scam with fake paypal emails... its happened to me.. they send you email like this

---------------------------------------
Mate,thanks for the response,i would have loved to call but due to my present location and work load i wont be able now. please can i know the full condition of the bike as am buying it for my son who just graduated from Curtin university of technology.Please i want to know if the bike is still in good condition , preferably if i can get more close up picture of the bike.Mate, i will not be able to come for inspection or text ride now all i really need from you is the exact details of the bike.Mate,due to the nature of my work i am a very busy man working all day .i will pay with the fastest and safest online payment "PayPal" so i will need you to send me your paypal email address so i can effect the payment,as i have my bank a/c attached to my paypal account.
PS:
In case you don't have a PayPal account,Its reliable, fast,secure and easy to use PayPal,all you need to do is to log on to visit www.paypal.com and register with them. When you are done with the registration send me the email used for the registration with PayPal so i can make the payment.Please get back to me so that we can arrange for pick up as i will like the bike to be picked by a pickup agent.Await your response.

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
"enough......... release him."

people try to scam with fake paypal emails... its happened to me.. they send you email like this

---------------------------------------
Mate,thanks for the response,i would have loved to call but due to my present location and work load i wont be able now. please can i know the full condition of the bike as am buying it for my son who just graduated from Curtin university of technology.Please i want to know if the bike is still in good condition , preferably if i can get more close up picture of the bike.Mate, i will not be able to come for inspection or text ride now all i really need from you is the exact details of the bike.Mate,due to the nature of my work i am a very busy man working all day .i will pay with the fastest and safest online payment "PayPal" so i will need you to send me your paypal email address so i can effect the payment,as i have my bank a/c attached to my paypal account.
PS:
In case you don't have a PayPal account,Its reliable, fast,secure and easy to use PayPal,all you need to do is to log on to visit www.paypal.com and register with them. When you are done with the registration send me the email used for the registration with PayPal so i can make the payment.Please get back to me so that we can arrange for pick up as i will like the bike to be picked by a pickup agent.Await your response.
oooookay then

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by overfloat View Post
Close, but not quite...

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

http://www.youtube.com/v/3MaJy7LH5js&start=35
I stand corrected. And ...wow. He's STILL here.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
My mate nearly got scammed by this guy. I saw the previous thread for £210 and suggested he emailed my friend. My friend sent the payment yesterday and today my mate called and said to me that he said that the item was sold. Luckily, for my friend, he had a payment hold. (payment wont be released until shipment confirmed)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobertHall For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by RobertHall View Post
My mate nearly got scammed by this guy. I saw the previous thread for £210 and suggested he emailed my friend. My friend sent the payment yesterday and today my mate called and said to me that he said that the item was sold. Luckily, for my friend, he had a payment hold. (payment wont be released until shipment confirmed)
actually the thread you saw was not a scam it was a genuine post i was actually selling this item on ebay as well and your mate got to me to late i didnt receive no money any way

lets get this thread running again comon guys im bored

The Following User Says Thank You to badarnawazkhan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by badarnawazkhan View Post
lets get this thread running again comon guys im bored
Your face is boring. The moment's gone, man. Move on.

Wait, I replied. CRAP!

I would relly like this n900. can u pls sell to me if no one buy it so far. if no one beleve yu. You can sell too mi. I will buy. what is my next steps for to buy?

Originally Posted by andraeseus1 View Post
I would relly like this n900. can u pls sell to me if no one buy it so far. if no one beleve yu. You can sell too mi. I will buy. what is my next steps for to buy?
And please share your experience with us. Especially if it's amusing.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Your face is boring. The moment's gone, man. Move on.

Wait, I replied. CRAP!
lmfao @ some ones face being "boring" lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
worst scam ever, worst thread ever