Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
tso's Avatar
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,252 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
#21
could someone do me a favor and test the full screen osk?

specifically, does it include existing text in a area when opened, and how does it respond to the enter key?
 
daperl's Avatar
Posts: 2,426 | Thanked: 2,984 times | Joined on Dec 2007
#22
There's plenty to like about this browser, but here is a funny little quirk: when you 'View' -> 'Page Source' it brings it up in a dialog box that you can't get rid of. Maybe it should come up in a window like 'Inspect' does.
__________________
N9: Go white or go home
 
Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
#23
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
There's plenty to like about this browser, but here is a funny little quirk: when you 'View' -> 'Page Source' it brings it up in a dialog box that you can't get rid of. Maybe it should come up in a window like 'Inspect' does.
Just press Esc. (the "back" button located in the left border)
__________________
Touch Book .. do not waste you money on it.
 
daperl's Avatar
Posts: 2,426 | Thanked: 2,984 times | Joined on Dec 2007
#24
Originally Posted by meizirkki View Post
Just press Esc. (the "back" button located in the left border)
Well, here's a screenshot. I pressed every button on the screen and just about every hardware key. Still there.

Name:  screenshot02.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  23.1 KB
__________________
N9: Go white or go home
 
Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
#25
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Well, here's a screenshot. I pressed every button on the screen and just about every hardware key. Still there.

Attachment 3261
Esc button still does the trick for me...
__________________
Touch Book .. do not waste you money on it.
 
daperl's Avatar
Posts: 2,426 | Thanked: 2,984 times | Joined on Dec 2007
#26
Originally Posted by meizirkki View Post
Just press Esc. (the "back" button located in the left border)
I meant to ask you, "The 'back' button located in the left border of what?" Because if you meant the dialog box, there isn't one on mine [check the screenshot]. Is there a back button in your dialog box? If so, could I bother you for a screenshot.

Esc button still does the trick for me...
I'm using 5.2008.43-7 on an n810. Wutch you got?
__________________
N9: Go white or go home
 
Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
#27
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
I meant to ask you, "The 'back' button located in the left border of what?" Because if you meant the dialog box, there isn't one on mine [check the screenshot]. Is there a back button in your dialog box? If so, could I bother you for a screenshot.

I'm using 5.2008.43-7 on an n810. Wutch you got?
I mean the Esc hardware button located in left border of the tablet, next to the screen. it works for me. I have the same SSU, same device n810, but arora was not fullscreened
__________________
Touch Book .. do not waste you money on it.
 
daperl's Avatar
Posts: 2,426 | Thanked: 2,984 times | Joined on Dec 2007
#28
Originally Posted by meizirkki View Post
I mean the Esc hardware button located in left border of the tablet, next to the screen. it works for me. I have the same SSU, same device n810, but arora was not fullscreened
Understood. Doesn't work for me under your conditions. But it does work on Arora's About dialog. Strange. Do you have Easy Debian installed? I don't on this partition but I think it makes dialog config changes.
__________________
N9: Go white or go home
 
Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
#29
no easy debian here
__________________
Touch Book .. do not waste you money on it.
 
qole's Avatar
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,802 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
#30
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Do you have Easy Debian installed? I don't on this partition but I think it makes dialog config changes.
The dialogs can be made movable, but this shouldn't impact anything else.
__________________
qole.org --- twitter --- Easy Debian wiki page
Please don't send me a private message, post to the appropriate thread.
Thank you all for your donations!
 
Reply

Tags
arora, browser, web, webkit

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:21.