Active Topics

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
I also found that when adding a contact from the Contacts App, the highlighting color is blue and the field at the top remains white while the one at the bottom is in black. Though this is not the case in adding a contact using the Phone App dialer which is another way of adding a contact.
Second, the exNote notes doesn't show up because of the white background and the white font color. Maybe you could revert it to black instead since the background on the exNote remains white or maybe otherwise.
Third, I'm not sure if it has something to do with your theme but what I noticed is that everytime I open a message with an avatar of my contact, there's a short delay in displaying the avatar. That's everytime I received a message from my contacts which is not happening when the theme was in blanco or the lite green. Maybe you could check it.
Then, the HeliumReborn browser is having the same issue like showing only black options when tapping the option menu.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Fist, thank you for awesome job!!

Can you make black red and black blue versions? The black version is nice, but maybe it is too black and white?

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
I'm using your Sepiablack theme, and I can say, it's brilliant.
But your keyboard was not finished. Added some line to the css and need also two buttons. Now its ready.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Keyboard.zip (8.4 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by MK99; 2012-11-13 at 09:32. Reason: Added attachments

The Following User Says Thank You to MK99 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Fist, thank you for awesome job!!

Can you make black red and black blue versions? The black version is nice, but maybe it is too black and white?
I'm not sure what do you mean? Like black background and all text would be red or blue?

Originally Posted by MK99 View Post
I'm using your Sepiablack theme, and I can say, it's brilliant.
But your keyboard was not finished. Added some line to the css and need also two buttons. Now its ready.
Thanks, I'll add these in next update

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Issue with dark black and white, the sharing menu is completely black!

clarification:
When uploading to a website.

Originally Posted by Travz03 View Post
I also found that when adding a contact from the Contacts App, the highlighting color is blue and the field at the top remains white while the one at the bottom is in black. Though this is not the case in adding a contact using the Phone App dialer which is another way of adding a contact.
Second, the exNote notes doesn't show up because of the white background and the white font color. Maybe you could revert it to black instead since the background on the exNote remains white or maybe otherwise.
Third, I'm not sure if it has something to do with your theme but what I noticed is that everytime I open a message with an avatar of my contact, there's a short delay in displaying the avatar. That's everytime I received a message from my contacts which is not happening when the theme was in blanco or the lite green. Maybe you could check it.
Then, the HeliumReborn browser is having the same issue like showing only black options when tapping the option menu.
Everything else gonna be fixed in the next patch, but about the avatar thing. Are you sure it isn't just the first time you open message after restart? And has the problem been in previous versions aswell?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
Issue with dark black and white, the sharing menu is completely black!

clarification:
When uploading to a website.
Sharing from gallery? I tried with facebook, twitter and dropbox and i can't see anything wrong.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
Everything else gonna be fixed in the next patch, but about the avatar thing. Are you sure it isn't just the first time you open message after restart? And has the problem been in previous versions aswell?
Yes, I just noticed that the same thing is happening in Lite Green version. Maybe it's just because of the phone itself. I used the Lite Green theme again and wait until you're done with the Green-Black Lite version. Just take your time in doing things right. Anyway, I still love your work. Awesome job. Keep it up

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Warning.. These theme back will take very much memory from "installed software" memory 86,4Mt (i don't know why it it so small even in the 64GB version of N9 [4.2Gt and you can only use ~3.9Gt]). Black edition is so nice and thank you for that! Is There any easy way to add that partition size?