Notices

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
The quit button works as expected for the lower half but the upper half of the button doesn't work here.
So that's the cause of your problem with it before? It is a bit of a small area for the button; i'll fix that next version, too.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following User Says Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post:
Are both Battle Gweled and Gweled optified?

Last edited by unkno; 2010-01-09 at 05:21.

Might be picky but it stinks there's no icon picture.

EDIT: Just saw the thread for this.

There is an icon. Should be solved after a restart or you have installed other applications.

EDIT: I wonder about the bonus and the time. Nearly every time I get a bonus (because of a lot of combinations at once) the time bar shrinks by ~50%. Is this the supposed behaviour or a bug? If it is not a bug then I wouldn't call it a bonus but a punishment and it makes no sense in my eyes (should be the other way).
Also a nice feature would be that all possible combinations will be shown after time is up so you can see what you have missed.

Last edited by DaSilva; 2010-01-16 at 12:45.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
There is an icon. Should be solved after a restart or you have installed other applications.

EDIT: I wonder about the bonus and the time. Nearly every time I get a bonus (because of a lot of combinations at once) the time bar shrinks by ~50%. Is this the supposed behaviour or a bug? If it is not a bug then I wouldn't call it a bonus but a punishment and it makes no sense in my eyes (should be the other way).
Also a nice feature would be that all possible combinations will be shown after time is up so you can see what you have missed.
The point of the bonus is to advance to the next level, which does three things: you get more points each time you match 3 or more jewels, you get a bunch of points right when you hit the next level and your time/bonus bar gets dropped down to 50% so you have to work your way up again to hit the next level. So this is definitely not a punishment or a bug.

I've played gweled for a while now, but what bothers me a little is that once you hit level 3 it becomes almost impossible to keep up with the time bar (at least for me). I think that is a little too early...

So I tried battle gweled again to see if some improvements have been made since the first version. I was delighted to see that it works really well, although here I can play almost too long before my time runs out . I also couldn't find a way to view my high score; did I miss something or is this feature not available???

So neither version is perfect, but they are both pretty good