Closed Thread
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Mom has spoken!

Thread can now close.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ West Yorks
<stands up>
Hi, erm, my name is MrMoosehead[1] and I'd like to apologise[2] for Nokia[3].
<sits down>

[1] Not really, but the government are hunting me down due to an unpaid library fine from when I was 6
[2] I just wanted to be one of the gang, ok?
[3] What have they done now? They've done lots of stoopid things over the years, but I still like them bestest of all the disappointing devices out there.

This is fun. I can see my work is going to go downhill reading these forums. Reminds me of the old usenet days. *sigh*

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrmoosehead For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Mom has spoken!

Thread can now close.
G'night, Threadboy!

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Mom has spoken!

Thread can now close.
Surely this should be Mum has Woofed? (Based on her own comments on various game threads about sheepdog and liquid game)

Guys, please stop this... I'm dying over here *lol* Texrat, could you please help me out.. what was that guys name a year or so ago, with the wrestler as an avatar? Somehow this reminds me...

And about making asumptions and lawsuits: hey, you are talking to a person living in a legal system where you can sue a vendor for not warning you that you should not dry your pet in a microwave oven. So as a german I'm not really surprised about this thread... a desaster waiting to happen *rof*

Regards,
Glasswalker

PS: don't get me wrong, I don't want to insult anybody or the USA completely. It's just the legal system that sometimes makes me wonder and/or smile.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Guber99, I have a suggestion. If you are so absolutely certain that Nokia have sold you a pup with deceptive advertising, and can point to where they claim n900 will do something it won't, you have a valid lawsuit against them. After all, suing people is The American Way, isn't it?
Good point, but if it was ordered remotely can't you also be covered by distance selling regulations? - falsely advertised product? - of course you will have to prove it is falsely advertised... if you can they have no option but a refund.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
I was gonna make a bumper sticker to sell here: NOKIA APOLOGIZER ON BOARD......

I can sell you a bumper sticker: Nokia Apologizer on Board

I will not return this piece of work. It will be a museum piece pretty soon

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
This thread is closed.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
activesync, exchange, expectations, fremantle, give 'em hell guber99, i dreamed a dream, maemo, maemo 5, mail for exchange, mfe, n900, non-provisionable, non-provisioning, provisionable, provisioning, return