Posts: 4 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Finland
Does anyone have same problem:
There comes notification about new mail. When you open that mail from event page, email app opens and shows your new email but it shows that email is empty (stays white and there is no that loading circle indicator). If you go back to inbox and there select that new mail, it shows it right. I dont remember if this had happen every time.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Better not touch the option for "developer updates" on the developer mode page. Enabling developer mode itself should be fine, but I've heard the "developer updates" option is currently messed up.
Technically, it enables a repository that needs authorization you don't have at the moment and the package manager will fail over that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by VDVsx View Post
Provisioning server policy is not supported in this first version, are the problems with contacts and calendar with a server enforcing provisioning ? can you explain better what happens ?
Thanks.
That's Nokia (managed by MS) Exchange server, config on it stays the same for the last 5 years or so.
When I add Exchange account, I keep the default of syncing emails, contacts and calendar. Emails are synced, at least from time to time, though there are frequent complaints about inability to sync. Not a single contact from Exchange is added to People. And in Calendar some random events do appear, and those that do - are added from 3 to 5 times. Is this clear enough?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
I am not sure whether it's a bug or feature - but volume button presses should be passed to Android applications if in foreground - not increase/decrease volume immediately.
I'm quite used to using volume buttons e.g. for page up / down .

The Following User Says Thank You to haliava For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
There is no way to scroll to the bottom of pictures. Then if you vie a picture and return to the all view it takes you back to the top.

Facebook feeds do not show, Twitter works though.

Google account won't authorise.

The home screen should have battery status on it as well as phone connectivity type and strength bars (these could go to the right of the clock.)

Alerts on the home screen are not clickable/tapable. You have to swipe up for notifications of go to the appropriate app. When there are quite a few on the home screen it would be quicker i you could tap to select them too.

It

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
No ability in the People app to list by surname.

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
No ability in the People app to list by surname.
Settings -> Apps -> People -> sort by surname

and

Settings -> Apps -> People -> show surname first

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Cheers, why did i not look there That's were it is in meego. However I have seen that screen but did not realise you clicked on the icons to get to settings.
I think I was looking for a pull down menu when the app was open.

Many thanks.

Last edited by bockersjv; 2013-11-29 at 18:12.

Power issues on my jPhone.
powertop output a)

http://imgur.com/VioTC7z

was done after some android action (fruit ninja).

powertop output b)

http://imgur.com/QakQd1M

has aliendalvik off

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 605 | Thanked: 1,778 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by maluka View Post
Camera doesn't work inside Android application yet so no video calls. MSameer said it would be fixed in an upcoming update.

Android picture editing and posting apps like Instagram or XnRetro can access your camera's gallery though.

Audio from youtube and dailymotion videos using their respective Android apps is slightly out of sync. Could other people please confirm this on their devices.
Is android picture editing accessing cmera's gallery good or bad ?

Could you also please provide more details about the youtube issues you are having?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post: