Active Topics

Hi guys is there a way to stop the menu closing when you click on a blank space instead of an icon?

Last edited by courtneyg; 2011-02-24 at 12:35. Reason: it didn't specify what was needed.

Assuming that you mean the application menu: ummm, not that I can think of. That's kind of what the blank space is for, to exit out of the menu.

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
If you were able to pull this off, wouldn't it leave you with no method for exiting the menu without actually opening an application?

You should still be able to ctrl-backspace (or shortcut through the camera key) to swich applications, if you had another application open it would take you to that, if you didn't you go back to the desktop.

The Following User Says Thank You to codeMonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
If you were able to pull this off, wouldn't it leave you with no method for exiting the menu without actually opening an application?
Not quite - you can still use Ctrl+Backspace (or shortcutd) to return to the task switcher/home page.

Edit: Curses, too slow!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
I thought I saw a video on youtube of someone tapping an icon and nothing happen, but when they hit the top right hand side of the screen it did bring them back to the desktop.

Just a thought.

Thanks guys.