Active Topics

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Rojas, bs.as
Hola que tal ? soy nuevo en el foro, soy de Argentina y ando con ganas de comprarme un movil de estos, visite miles de paginas en internet y me encanto. pero tengo varias dudas. Como por ejemplo si todavia conviene que me compre uno de estos? si todavia hay actualizaciones de adobe flash, si yapari funciona ? y que precio tiene maso menos ? MUCHAS GRACIAS. espero con ancias respuestas !!!!!!!:):):)

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Please write in English! If you make this question I don't think a N900 suits your needs

The Following User Says Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
English please !

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Alejandrorahlf View Post
Hola que tal ? soy nuevo en el foro, soy de Argentina y ando con ganas de comprarme un movil de estos, visite miles de paginas en internet y me encanto. pero tengo varias dudas. Como por ejemplo si todavia conviene que me compre uno de estos? si todavia hay actualizaciones de adobe flash, si yapari funciona ? y que precio tiene maso menos ? MUCHAS GRACIAS. espero con ancias respuestas !!!!!!!
Sinceramente, si tienes que preguntar esto, la respuesta es NO, no te conviene.

Sobre todo si aparentemente lo que te interesa es flash y whatsapp lo mejor es que te olvides del N900.

--
general rule here is: write in english, no matter how bad it may be, you'll be understood.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Hello how are you? I am new to the forum, I 'm from Argentina and I'm wanting to buy a mobile of these , I toured a lot of pages on the internet and charm. But I have several questions . What if I still should Buy A cell of this type ? if it still continues to run the adobe flash ? yapari Works And I Need maso Less ? Thank you very much . expect an answer ! thanks

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
Whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaaaa stop this horrible terrible language and speak english please, it aint any site which is specified for any spedific country lol :d

Hi, how are you? I am new at this, I am from Argentina. sorry, do not understand much English. I want to buy a nokia n900 and I need your help. I want to know if the nokia n900, it is suitable for social networking pages with adobe flash, yapari, etc , for example, if the flash files from web pages work? thank you very much

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Hmm. Asking someone politely to use language A is fine but if I posted in language B because it is my native tongue and someone referred to it as horrible terrible language, I would be rather offended.

I personally do not have an issue with people posting in other languages but they are doing themselves a disservice by limiting the number of potential helpers.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
Whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaaaa stop this horrible terrible language and speak english please, it aint any site which is specified for any spedific country lol :d
Funny, as I have been thinking of giving you the same advice (what, with the frequent use of terms such as "plz", "aint", and "spedific").

Isn't there a Spanish section in Maemo.org? I thought there was.

Last edited by malfunctioning; 2014-10-21 at 18:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to malfunctioning For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by malfunctioning View Post
Funny, as I have been thinking of giving you the same advice (what, with the frequent use of terms such as "plz", "aint", and "spedific").

Isn't there a Spanish section in Maemo.org? I thought there was.
excuse me , did not understand