Notices

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
I am looking for a substitute for the Maemo 5 default calendar. The requirements would be that the new calendar should be easily syncable with Outlook and it should have an ability to mark items as "private".

What are the alternatives available? It seems that GPE Calendar is available for N900, does it meet my requirements?

The reason why I am asking this is that at the moment the N900 default calendar is almost useless to me. I have a lot of appointments that need to be visible to other people that can access my work calendar (Outlook) so that they know that I am busy but which have a content that can not be visible to all these people and therefore these appointments should be marked as "private". I could of course ask (in a brainstorm or file a bug) that this improvement could be made to default calendar but it seems that this is a design decision and therefore I have zero confidense that it would be fixed.

Thank you for any help and suggestions!

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
This is a great suggestion. I am not using Outlook but Gmail Calender. For that calender there is a program called Erminig to be downloaded from extras-devel which do as you request. I guess it's not a big help for you but anyway....

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post: