Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by mmurfin87 View Post
I'm jumping ship to WP7 and I've been suggesting everyone I know to do the same.
LMAO u kidding right

Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
Then what's your problem? In the beginning we've empathy to your issues with N900 but very soon we found that all you did was complaining and show no intention to fix what you're complaining of. You show up on every post to complain and repeat your problems which should have been solved, or people were trying to help you to solve months ago. What's your problem??

If you've never owned an iPhone please do not repeatedly compare N900 with iPhone. You're famous for your active N900 vs iPhone comparisons you know that?

What's YOUR usb problem has anything to do with OP's question? You're just sneaking every chance to repeat your problems that nobody want to care anymore.

It's very childish of you to call anyone who oppose to you fanboy. This IS N900 forum for God's sake. Most of us here is trying to help people solving problems with N900. If you're here just wasting time to deflect people from using N900, from considering N900 with false facts, then I've to say you're asking for humiliation.
It is quite clear that you are seriously lacking in maturity.

Take off your fanboy goggles and go back and look at the post I was responding to. Someone suggested external charger and spare battery as a way to avoid usb issues. My response was to that. You can do that but if you need to reflash, you are out of warranty and your usb port has gone then you would be left with a brick. I was warning of the danger of that. But your goggles prevented you seeing the warning. My post was 100% relevant to this thread. Your response was not.

The funny thing is that I am a bigger fan of Nokia than you are and I hate Apple more than you do. Actually I hate Apple more than any one in the world. One of my most used phrases is I would die before I own an iphone. My wife saw the flashy ipad adverts and said she wants one for her birthday. I responded that I would die before I buy her an ipad.

We are fanboys on the same side yet you keep stalking me and attacking me because we are two opposite types of fanboys. You exist in your own bobble. As long as you do not have an issue it does not exist or it does not matter. That was the attitide a lot of people on this board were having when N900 came out and people were reporting all sorts of bugs and issues. Many like me found that very annoying.

That is not how I operate. I want the company I support to be number one and I do not want its products to have issues whether mine or someone else's. For example I am a big BMW fan. I want BMW to be the number one selling luxury car brand and I only want to hear good news about BMW. Recently BMW announced a huge vehicle recall. I was very sad to hear that even though my BMW was not affected.

Likewise I am a massive Nintendo fan. I want Wii to sell far more than 360 and PS3. I was always following console sales since Wii came out cause it was on top. However, I have stopped following now that 360 is outselling Wii.

Same with Nokia. I want Nokia to be number one and hate it when Nokia messes up and I speak out against mistakes Nokia has made which prevent it being number one.

I also recognise the elephant in the room (which you are free to ignore) which is the iphone. I hate it that iphone is on top. However, if there are things Apple has done right with the iphone I can appreciate it and hope Nokia recognises its faults and also looks at what its competitors are doing and look for how to outshine them. Pretending the iphone does not exist is daft. You are free to do so in your bobble. However, I want Nokia to kick iphone to the gutter so will always look for what iphone does right which Nokia needs to improve on.

And if my problem has not been solved it is cause Nokia has useless customer services. And because of their useless customer services it is not going to be solved for at least another month. Another error Nokia has made which is costing them customers. Does not matter to you cause all you care about is yourself. Matters to me cause every sale Nokia gets makes me happy. Every sale it loses makes me sad.

Now grow up please. I am tired of you.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
etuoyo you're right. We should drop that argument on something that are not important. Have a nice day. ^^

Last edited by 9000; 2010-10-18 at 09:10.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wow. Etuoyo, walk away man. I'll be doing the same.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
iphone is for pussies.

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
My opinion is that with all the phones you mention I could be happy - if I was to be stuck with them that is.

But since you have the present choice of keeping an N900 and you have already been through the worst part of owning an N900, I think you should sit back and enjoy the sunny days.

As for the "external charging of 2nd battery" strategy - It is nice to have an extra spare battery - it allows you to go out in the wild for a weekend without losing your link with civilisation or on 24hr train rides in less developed countries.
Never mind the wear on the back cover. I have the smallest pin broken off it but it still fits nicely. Some particles of silicon oil on the lid fittings may help.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Wow. Etuoyo, walk away man. I'll be doing the same.
My apology to you and Etuoyo. I have no intention to drive anyone away. Let's get back on topic and have a nice day. ^^

In all seriousness, it sounds like the n9 will be what you want in the end.

So, a big part of your decision should be "what will have the best resale value, in 4-6 months when the n9 comes out"

Originally Posted by j d View Post
In all seriousness, it sounds like the n9 will be what you want in the end.

So, a big part of your decision should be "what will have the best resale value, in 4-6 months when the n9 comes out"
I thought I heard N9 would still be Symbian^3 based? Nokia has done a pretty good job on hiding the secret of N9 really, not even a developer version of Meego on N9 leaked. XD

Anyway in response to OP regarding N9, I think N900 is good as it is, even when N9 is coming soon.

Tags
faulty usb, microusb