Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Sorry, I did mean the desktop.
I should have said CSSU Stable is designed to work like PR1.3.1 if you want the extra features you have to enable them.

I suppose you don't have to install Lock Applet eithier, you can use gconftool in a terminal. I find the applet is handy tho.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

hello all. im new to the community ssu forums and I wanted to confirm first if this was the right place to discuss any issues found with the stable release.

thanks.

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
Not sure if this is related to cssu as I can't confirm when the problem started. My frequency settings in cpufreq won't save and neither will the 12hr clock setting. Reverts to 600mhz and 24hr clock. No big deal, just mildly annoying. Thanks.

Apologies, updated kernal settings and overclock and everything's funky again. Sweet!

Last edited by king Ralphred; 2012-04-28 at 23:55.

Hullo folks. Haven't been here for a while, but I was wondering if the blacklist in CSSU is still the same e.g.

echo blacklist = FBReader >> /usr/share/hildon-desktop/transitions.ini

Is portrait wallpaper supported in CSSU stable? I've turned it on with the gconf command and I followed the .desktop file instruction here http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=393 and it doesn't work. I can get the four landscape wallpapers but when I rotate the phone to portrait, I can only see a black background.

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by nokix View Post
Is portrait wallpaper supported in CSSU stable? I've turned it on with the gconf command and I followed the .desktop file instruction here http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=393 and it doesn't work. I can get the four landscape wallpapers but when I rotate the phone to portrait, I can only see a black background.
You simply have to set portrait wallpapers when your phone is in portrait mode.

Originally Posted by ade View Post
You simply have to set portrait wallpapers when your phone is in portrait mode.
I did that too, but I still get the black background.

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Well, there are a lot of posts about portrait wallpapers a few pages back. See if they can help you...

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Well, there are a lot of posts about portrait wallpapers a few pages back. See if they can help you...
I reflashed and updated my device and only installed CSSU and tried it. The .desktop file method didn't work, but the changing individual background worked. I was thinking perhaps either "Theme Customizer" or "Tweakr" wasn't compatible with it.

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Possibly theme customizer, which version of theme customizer did you have. I am sure I locked it from updating for some reason.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.