Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Since the N900 is in back-order many places, it may make sense (if you need to go to service) to ask them to try swapping the battery with one that's in stock. The same battery is used by several devices (5230 5800 5800 5800T 5900 N900 X6), so they may have one of those in stock, where they may not have a replacement N900.

Trickle-charging via PC USB overnight may in fact fix the problem. I've seen a post or two on here that indicated that fixed things.

Good Luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
IIRC to fix a totally dead battery, you have to plug it into a PC and start it in development mode, let it charge for maybe an hour and then you can charge it normally.

The Following User Says Thank You to GameboyRMH For This Useful Post:
Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
The thread "My New Nokia Cant be turned on :( help... :(" has been merged into this thread.

Please be patient when asking a question; creating a duplicate thread after only three minutes won't get you anywhere. (Plus it's against the rules, and warrants an infraction.)

Edit: The posts are jumbled up since posts within threads are merged in the order they were posted. Shouldn't be too hard to read though.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

The Following User Says Thank You to xomm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
Thx guyssss... NCC ppl take my n900 for three days... I haven't tried to plug it to PC for two hours yet, I hope they could fix my phone..., my feeling says that plug it inti usb PC would fix the problem.. But I have given phone to them.. Let's just waiting... ^^