Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
We are willing to answer your queries regarding UI.
Could you please explain in detail what the options are so that we can choose and opine what we think is good?

Personally I think the default startup could be configurable (ie, user can choose in menu what they want the default startup as, because some prefer upload, others gallery)

I think default upload should be login based, but option for anonymous login should be there in menu.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Save the links when using anon upoading, make new tab for Uploads, ability to remove & share links from the list.

shoudnt be too hard to implent? atleast the Link listing, automatically save it when the upload finishes, and deleting the links, dont know bout the sharing.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
lovsan, i think the history would be nice. i'll look if i'll be able to add it soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
i have an idea for the history.

Save the thumbnail of the uploaded picture and make the history a gallery like, so you know which link is which, clicking the thumbnail opens "menu that lets you copy the link/delete the link from db/open in browser.

also, allow uploading of png files, i noticed that you can only upload jpg's currently.

and dam i suck at explaining these things

any progress with the imgrup updates? Id love to see some, if youd like i could help ya out with it, just tell me what u need to be done, im not really familiar with qml/qt/c yet but this would be good project to start with

sorry guys, but i may have some delay as i want oauth to work natively and add it to accounts, but account-oauth2 is missing on harmattan - i filled the bug and waiting for pr1.2, dunno why they can't include it in repo before that - check the bug here - https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=492

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Very easy and nice! Thank you!

Can you add landscape mode? Then it is Ovistore ready, i say

could you release update that includes the upload history, i dont know when PR1.2 will be released but i guess it will take some time and i really like to use it, also, png support would be great

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
sorry guys, but i may have some delay as i want oauth to work natively and add it to accounts, but account-oauth2 is missing on harmattan - i filled the bug and waiting for pr1.2, dunno why they can't include it in repo before that - check the bug here - https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=492
Until oauth is integrated in PR1.2, can we have a version with just browsing the gallery? ie, no commenting/voting/etc. Those can be implemented after PR1.2

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

ok, i'll try to do what i can =)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:

Tags
harmattan, imgaeuploader, imgur, meego