I'm so sorry there was a problem with the .desktop file, the application does work, but the .destop file was broken, you can download version 1.0 here http://iktwo.wikidot.com/local--file....0.0_armel.deb

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
I'm so sorry there was a problem with the .desktop file, the application does work, but the .destop file was broken, you can download version 1.0 here http://iktwo.wikidot.com/local--file....0.0_armel.deb
Doesn't work for me. I install it, open the app, 'activate' it, leave the app in the background and... nothing changes. No vibra on when my call is answered.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
activate touch screen vibration first and it will work thanks for this Iktwo

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Doesn't work for me. I install it, open the app, 'activate' it, leave the app in the background and... nothing changes. No vibra on when my call is answered.
that's weird, it works for me, tested on two N950 and a N9, even with vibration off in every profile and touchscreen vibration off,I will test in other phones..

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
it works thansk

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Ill be interested once it runs in background

I have a working daemon solution, but that will be on store for 1€ (I need a new N900, yeah N900), I'm looking at how can I remove vibration when call it's received.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Okay, I have downloaded the daemon app from the Nokia Store (partly for personal use and partly to review for my blog). If it works, you deserve your new N900.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
I have a working daemon solution, but that will be on store for 1€ (I need a new N900, yeah N900), I'm looking at how can I remove vibration when call it's received.
I got the application paying for it and it is buggy. It does make the phone vibrate on connected call, yet e.g. upper top menu is unusable. During a call in progress, when press, the screen goes to black for a second and then goes back to the call-in-progress screen. Also, the call volume indicator does not appear when I use the buttons to lower/increase call's volume. Obviously, I won't be using 'connected vibro'.

I cannot deny I am disappointed. lktwo, how about giving me my €1 back?

Running PR1.2, Austrian phone code.

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
I got the application paying for it and it is buggy. It does make the phone vibrate on connected call, yet e.g. upper top menu is unusable. During a call in progress, when press, the screen goes to black for a second and then goes back to the call-in-progress screen. Also, the call volume indicator does not appear when I use the buttons to lower/increase call's volume. Obviously, I won't be using 'connected vibro'.

I cannot deny I am disappointed. lktwo, how about giving me my €1 back?

Running PR1.2, Austrian phone code.
I'm pretty sure that bug is not caused by my app, I'm not saying that my apps are perfect, no, my apps have bugs for sure, but go see the threads, I fix the bugs, but anyway, It's 1:13 am here, so send me an email with your paypal account and I'll send you 2€ back, hope you feel better after that, thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry to disapoint you, I'm still learning a lot of stuff I just tought I could make a little money while learning, btw there is a free version