Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
So what do you do when life gives you lemons?

But i can understand your disappointment. I just don't think continuos whining about how Nokia screwed us over is going to fix anything.

We've made lemonade, why are we still complaining that life gave us lemons?
Chiefly, I vote with my $$$ and with my feet. I also feel it is proper to make my voice heard on issues like this so that others have heard my 2 cents when deciding to vote with their $$$ and dollars. Doing so in a public forum gives Nokia a chance to understand the issues and feelings that their customers are encountering, giving them a chance to redress wrongs and to consider the bad press their inaction is generating.

I've published casual reviews on products/services before on my website that were so "sticky" in google's search results that on two occasions companies have offered me money to delete them, so I have some evidence that being a squeaky wheel does catch corporate attention.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rocketman For This Useful Post:
oh my my nokia !! nokia should love us for choosing n900 atleast

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
you guys are right **** OVI STORE.where are the mother****in games.damn im so ****in pissed.on my n95 i had some nice ngage games.resident evil degeneration was awesome.and n900?so much power and i see only crappy **** like angry birds or a stupid rollercoaster game that even not exist.damn i want to pee a nokia guy in his face ....
I'm mean that, that's it, i cant just look at NOKIA how they lie...I'm so F*cking pissed, are they f*****g joking with us, we wait for ages for some useful games and nothing happens Im really angry right now...WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING GUYS, THIS IS IT! THEY ARE F*CKING JOKING WITH US!!!

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Mexico
lets complain via twitter so they can see how angry we are about their ****ing stupid promises!!!

Originally Posted by badstraw View Post
lets complain via twitter so they can see how angry we are about their ****ing stupid promises!!!
You are RIGHT!? Im going to write them some $hit right NOW!

JUST KEEP IT guys!

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Mexico
we gotta do it together, lets send a lot of messages so we can show the world how nokia is ***ing playing with their customers

Could someone close this thread?

I think too many people here crossed the line.

Do you really not realize that it's not Nokia who has to develop that lots of what ever software you are so much crying for?

Quite funny how like 20 disapointed guys took over that board, somehow believing they speak for the majority of happy n900 users?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanielW For This Useful Post:
simple suggestion: why doesnt someone come up with an online petition complaining about nokias information policy and the main things we would expect of the next update. if enough people sign it i guarantee that it wont go unheard..

Originally Posted by DanielW View Post
Could someone close this thread?

I think too many people here crossed the line.

Do you really not realize that it's not Nokia who has to develop that lots of what ever software you are so much crying for?

Quite funny how like 20 disapointed guys took over that board, somehow believing they speak for the majority of happy n900 users?

Don't disturb people, and we dont cross the line, beacuse we are just trying to get some Justice...
and do you really think that NOKIA is right what they do with the costumers...I mean come on you don't even know what are you tallking about...we waited to long for some apps and games and thats the point of this conversation...and if u want to help us in some way then do that, if you dont so please don't disturb, ok?

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
You know... until now I though Apple was the most evil kid around because of how they hypnotize, brainwash and programm their consumers. Come to think of it now - Apple at least doesn't lie or give out false dates and actually cares about their sheeple, because they know they have power. Everyone at Nokia in the Maemo/MeGoo department should have been fired several times by now for their behaviour, which is a disgrace. And I don't care if the N900 can cut bananas or clean my shoes. People are willing to pay for apps, but Nokia is sleeping under the tree waiting to be hit by an apple to wake up and start listening. Marketing wise the N900 has been a failure from beginning to end. Period.

Last edited by Jack6428; 2010-06-05 at 18:53.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack6428 For This Useful Post: