Active Topics

pressing 0 is not working for me. when selecting numbers 1-2-3-4-0
below it appears that i press is q-w-e-r-p then next to it is kernel bug etc....then the phone hangs

i cant reflash because i got a broken usb port.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
So do you remember, what you installed/experimented lately???
You could try to flash the kernel only of a rootfs image http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_t...rt_topic.21.29

since i cant flash this because of broken usb, i just installed back up menu..i successfully boot on default kernel, kp50 but the 4th time I restart it hangs.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Seems to me, like you have fix the USB port soon

Does Backupmenu start? It has a console mode, but it is beyond my knowledge, how capable this kind of rescue console is. I remember vaguely of the softupd command, but that requires the firmware image already in the phone..., may be sdCard is accessible from the console.

yeah no choice..i almost tried all keypad just to boot but it didnt..i cant select any on the list default-kp50-nitdroid-backup menu..did you notice on the pic at the bottom of the screen theres an error..the letter q on the bottom of the screen is supposedly 1 i should select the default kernel but then it hangs.

Last edited by blitzlee06; 2012-06-29 at 01:20.

pressing U is not working for me..i already tried using the usb port and the pads at the back of the battery data+ data- gnd and +5v with battery just to flash..

i got the same response from the phone when plug to pc
vibrate-nokia logo-running scripts then hangs after that orange led lit steady

i thought my usb broke but if im using the pads stil i get the same response from the phone..