Notices

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Karhula, Finland
Hi guys!

I'm a bit of a newcomer here on maemo.org so I just Introduce myself fast!

I'm 21years old geekish fellow from Finland and I love to play around with Electronics, mostly something like disassembly -> repair -> assemble. I don't have a mind of a Linus, but I totally love to play with the open source stuff.

I don't know much of any coding or scripting, but I really could try to help you out with this. I'm ex-engineer student from ICT, so I still got some magic in my hands!

I could for example, be a "lower-developer" by just finding bugs and stuff. I own the N900 AND N9 64Gb by the way.

Be sure to contact me If you believe I could help you somehow!
(I know how to make coffee also!)

I also know how to make coffee....guess that makes me a developer too

Originally Posted by weedm8 View Post
Hi guys!

I'm a bit of a newcomer here on maemo.org so I just Introduce myself fast!

I'm 21years old geekish fellow from Finland and I love to play around with Electronics, mostly something like disassembly -> repair -> assemble. I don't have a mind of a Linus, but I totally love to play with the open source stuff.

I don't know much of any coding or scripting, but I really could try to help you out with this. I'm ex-engineer student from ICT, so I still got some magic in my hands!

I could for example, be a "lower-developer" by just finding bugs and stuff. I own the N900 AND N9 64Gb by the way.

Be sure to contact me If you believe I could help you somehow!
(I know how to make coffee also!)

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
The ending is, explaining why the source code probably wont be released..

ps. I find it hard to see how im 'spamming' and where are these apparent useless posts? Coz so far I have been giving information that people want to know, such as the subscription fee ect.

Your post is not of any use, your just targetting me, someone who has been trying to answer as many questions as I can..
Your ending has been explained so many times. As for your subscription fee, if you haven't noticed, these viewers are current or ex whatsapp users, and to make it clear, nobody asked for the subscription fee.

Example:

Originally Posted by cepiperez
This is getting boring
Whatsapp will cost after a year of suscription
All you guys will see wazapp when all your friends starts using another messaging app
Your response even though he's aware of the subscription fee:

Doubtfull, the cost is some ridiculously tiny fee for the year, and WhatsApp has been out for longer then a year, people are still using it as the fee is tiny.

Its $1.99 for 2 years subscription... Not exact gonna break the change section of your wallet.. Its the price of a burger lol
To conclude, your posts are spam. Delete them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
@Arie @Tgalal @anyone with wazapp

So at what stage is Wazapp now? And people: stop saying I'm whining. I'm just curious if there's still a lot to do...

The Following User Says Thank You to slushie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by slushie View Post
@Arie @Tgalal @anyone with wazapp

So at what stage is Wazapp now? And people: stop saying I'm whining. I'm just curious if there's still a lot to do...
Spoke to tgalal this morning, there's still stuff that needs to be done.

Will update as progress happens.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
http://n900tutorials.blogspot.in/201...s-manager.html

i think so this is simple way to port whatsapp... why we all are not trying this platform ... web os manager if can run .ipk games then its so essy to run whatsapp ... if some one try by this way i think so we all are get big rusult

The Following User Says Thank You to naru For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by naru View Post

i think so this is simple way to port whatsapp... why we all are not trying this platform ... web os manager if can run .ipk games then its so essy to run whatsapp ... if some one try by this way i think so we all are get big rusult
tgalal is started working on the N900 client today.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by naru View Post

Webos programs arent compatible, just the games because they dont run on the webos api itself

read the webos threads and you will figure it out. Or do you think if it was that simple no one would have tried it?

The only thing similar to that is running the S40 java whatsapp and you already have that.

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon- Beirut
i don't think whatsapp exists for WebOS

every platform can maike aplication... i am just telling web os becuzz i am thinking that if 48 up games are runing by 1 aplication that is big ...

if we will try on that plat form may be lot of aplication we can use ..

nimbuzz, tango, qeep, whatsapp, fring ,

i am nt telling that wich platform is good i am just advice if we will select right platform it will good in futcher .. all aplication may be will run bye one manager ...

WGAMES manager we are using for games if we will devlop one appmanager like wgames it tooo good...

Tags
diapers, high-school