Posts: 27 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ cyprus
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm3230 View Post
@andreasole
I do not really think that product code matters. All you need is to grab the last version of 001 variant (because of that table) — the file will be named DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_001-OEM1-958_ARM.bin — and flasher for Windows (which I think won't run on Win10, so try virtual machine or liveUSB with Win 7 or Debian).
In addition to the links kindly provided by aspergerguy I would like to add my mirror (there are some troubles with the site certificate now, trying to solve them ASAP).
Thank you very much for your answer i will wait to solve the site and try it again but please let me know about my question above .
as much i remember i had 14-15 files on a folder called PRODUCT and i use only the 2 of them, do i need the extra files???

The Following User Says Thank You to andreasole For This Useful Post:
@andreasole
As I wrote above, you need just flasher and firmware image. You may also want to bring back all the factory region-specific content (i. e. maps, wallpapers) – in that case you should download so-called content file (named DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.13-7.EURASIA_EMMC_EURASIA.bin in your case).
However, content file is optional, and the flashing process will go absolutely smoothly without one (not mentioning that such things are quite rare birds on the net).

Speaking about the site – it is fully functional at the moment, feel free to download. The thing is, you may see the certificate error (or not –
depends on your browser), so just ignore it (shame on me, I should have never had any business with StartSSL, but it is for another topic ).

The Following User Says Thank You to zxcvbnm3230 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ cyprus
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm3230 View Post
@andreasole
As I wrote above, you need just flasher and firmware image. You may also want to bring back all the factory region-specific content (i. e. maps, wallpapers) – in that case you should download so-called content file (named DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.13-7.EURASIA_EMMC_EURASIA.bin in your case).
However, content file is optional, and the flashing process will go absolutely smoothly without one (not mentioning that such things are quite rare birds on the net).

Speaking about the site – it is fully functional at the moment, feel free to download. The thing is, you may see the certificate error (or not –
depends on your browser), so just ignore it (shame on me, I should have never had any business with StartSSL, but it is for another topic ).
Hahaha the point is that you try it (starssl)
Thank you for the answers i will do it after i change the screen LSD cause only the indicator light is working and the Nokia sound after you switching off , but you know what, is strange because is not scratch and there is not any damage, do you thing is something else???

The Following User Says Thank You to andreasole For This Useful Post:
All issues with certificates are fixed.

@andreasole
Display cable might be broken.
Since it is kind of slowly going off topic, I think it would be better to continue in PM

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zxcvbnm3230 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jul 2015 @ İstanbul
when ı try to download it say server nokia dead

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anatolian For This Useful Post:
Hi there,
I have Macos X el capitan.
how can i find all files to flash N9?
Also i wonder about open mode 1.3 if possible? What is the difference?
In fact i want to install sailfish on n9 but no link even working?
in another words sailfish interface is not good as meego!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oguzhanssan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by oguzhanssan View Post
Hi there,
I have Macos X el capitan.
how can i find all files to flash N9?
Also i wonder about open mode 1.3 if possible? What is the difference?
In fact i want to install sailfish on n9 but no link even working?
in another words sailfish interface is not good as meego!
The links in this post would make a good start:http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...57&postcount=2

Sailfish port was never fully functiona,l so really needed to be a dual boot device.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
I heard about it and i think the problem is old kernel of meego
I think sailfish needs to be recompiled on n9!
but i heard about apkenv to run some android apps.
i need whatsapp on n9! did there anyone heard that whatsapp on n9 via apkenv?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oguzhanssan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jul 2015 @ İstanbul
what a pity whatever ı did couldnt make the phone dedect pc ...

ı am plugıng usb to pc it says broken device on windows...

and plugıng on ubuntu it no notification....

so ı cant flash it really it been stone...

can somebody help me the only problem is a few etc files in root classor has benn deleted.. al is that causıng phone zombiiii

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anatolian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by oguzhanssan View Post
I heard about it and i think the problem is old kernel of meego
I think sailfish needs to be recompiled on n9!
For what it's worth, someone actually managed to get Sailfish 2.0.4 running on the N9, slow and unstable but running nevertheless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MXU_WoqmvI

It's clearly possible to make it work, the question is who's going to put in the effort for a device which generally works fine already?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:

Tags
flashing, nokia n9