Active Topics

Today I've realized how my delinquent words can affect others, like contributing members, in a very negative way. For this I apologize and as a result I'm asking mods to close/disable my account for good. I'm just a regular smartphone user who feels that he got ripped off by Nokia and will certainly not buy any of their products anymore. I am not a troll and those who accuse me of being one are just idiots for not realizing the high number of people who regret the worst purchase they've made in years. And please don't lecture me on what this forum is for.

*sounds of someone mumbling with duct tape on face*

So Nokia will help you if you have any concerns and questions directly from their support site.

The Following User Says Thank You to h3llraz0r For This Useful Post:
I doubt your account will be closed. But why all the hoopla? If you want to leave, do it silently, so noone notices.

cause he IS a troll looking for attention, dont feed the troll

It was a rhetorical question... You fed him.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
h3llraz0r, on one hand I appreciate your honesty. But there's no reason to call anyone here an idiot for interpreting some of your posts as trolling.

Anyway there's no reason for any exit drama, either. If you feel this forum is not for you, I hope you find one that is. But if you want to stick around and see if you have a place here, or just want to hang out in Off Topic, feel free.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Amazonia (Spain)
Originally Posted by h3llraz0r View Post
Today I've realized how my delinquent words can affect others, like contributing members, in a very negative way. For this I apologize and as a result I'm asking mods to close/disable my account for good. I'm just a regular smartphone user who feels that he got ripped off by Nokia and will certainly not buy any of their products anymore. I am not a troll and those who accuse me of being one are just idiots for not realizing the high number of people who regret the worst purchase they've made in years. And please don't lecture me on what this forum is for.

*sounds of someone mumbling with duct tape on face*

So Nokia will help you if you have any concerns and questions directly from their support site.
If you want to do so, ok then.
BUT
Two weeks ago, I (rpgAmazon profile) was banned by Flandry, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY (as long as some rude posts against Texrat several days before must end in banning me, and that ban never arrived, I take it easy, eye by eye.)
IMO, if a troll is banned, he "crossed the line", so I wanted to leave too.
But I love maemo.org. I hate Nokia business model, I hate Nokia nonsupporting n900... But i love developing python with my n900 little keys.
Yesterday my n900 almost crashes... against floor. I love my n900, still alive!
I NEED maemo.org. And ALL of us, today, are TROLLS and FANBOYS at same time. We all know we are left by Nokia, we all know Android-iPhone are not for us.

So... what about killing h3llraz0r and creating Hellrazor?
Could you help me intercepting that ****ked dbus signal? I want to write some app that allow us....

Best regards.

Edit: And talking about help... Hellrazor, could you help me writing correct english? This post succks, grammar lessons please!

Coming soon

Last edited by RolePlayGame; 2010-06-13 at 07:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RolePlayGame For This Useful Post:
He may be a troll but according to the sudden attention such an irrelevant thread title gains, he reminds us of an interesting phenomenon:

People love trash.

Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Somewhere out West
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s Adios!! Ha Ha! One less Troll

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Okay, okay, don't become a troll in the process of pointing one out.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post: