I have two N900s for sale. They are both used, but remain in good condition.

All functions were working as normal at the time they were last used (when Jolla was released). One of them may have the FM transmitter disabled as it was purchased in Hong Kong.

They never suffered from the loose USB port problem.

I have three original Nokia batteries, which have all been used regularly for 2-3 years. You will also get two Nokia-branded cases and some spare parts, which may or may not be useful.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/rxZIn/all

Both devices have screen protectors stuck on so screens are in good condition.

First device has some discolouration around the edges of the front.

Second device has a dent in the back of the case's lens covering.

If you are interested, please make an offer by PM or in this thread. I am not looking for a lot of money.

I prefer to sell for cash in person, so you can inspect the devices before buying. I am based in London and Hong Kong but travel frequently for business. I am happy to meet in any big city in the EU/EEA/Switzerland and Australia. If I am not going there anyway then I would need some contribution to extra travel costs. I will next be in Australia in December and then March.

I accept notes and coins from all countries in the world as long as they are currently valid.

I will post only if you pay with an irreversible payment method in advance. If you offer bitcoin I need to cash out before posting.

Last edited by zero; 2015-10-14 at 18:06.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zero For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900, selling n900