Posts: 300 | Thanked: 962 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ USA
MMS has never worked for me over 4G on T-Mobile US. I've used all possible APN combinations, and I gave up on switching back and forth between 4G and 3G. Unfortunately, T-Mobile is phasing out a lot of the older bands, so I'm glad we'll be getting a modern device (Xperia X) soon. Not being able to receive MMS consistently isn't a life-changing event, just a minor annoyance, but I don't like having to switch things constantly to make things work.

The Following User Says Thank You to deprecated For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Hi everyone!

SailfishOS Build 2.1.1.24 is available for download, see links below or in the first post.

Better late than never ;-)

Sorry, still facing trouble with libhybris when it is compiled on OBS, so still no OTA updating.

EDIT: removed download Link, since 2.1.1.26 is available.

Last edited by mautz; 2017-09-14 at 11:16.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
Hi everyone!

SailfishOS Build 2.1.1.24 is available for download, see links below or in the first post.

Sorry, still facing trouble with libhybris when it is compiled on OBS, so still no OTA updating.

SailfishOS 2.1.1.24 Build
Why 2.1.1.24 and not 2.1.1.26? Afaik the latter fixed an openvpn issue. Doesn't matter for me but maybe for others.

ps. I forgot to say: Many thanks mautz.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
Hi everyone!

SailfishOS 2.1.1.24 Build
what issue are you having with libhybris and OBS?

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
@BluesLee

Sorry, got a litlle bit confused with the numbers. 2.1.1.26 will be online in a few minutes. Building right now...

@m4r0v3r

The libhybris files built with OBS have a different filesize as my local build ones. Because of that, after OTA update the GUI won't start due some problems with maplauncherd.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
SFOS 2.1.1.26 Jämsänjoki available for download.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maidis View Post
  • GPS finds my current location a bit slow (about one minute, I live in İstanbul)
  • No vibration for calls (only a small tic at the beginning)
  • "Problem with network" notification message showing after received and missing calls
  • Sometimes cellular data option not available to enable
  • Calendar doesn't show Google and Facebook events (birthdays actually)
  • There's already a way: How do I cancel tutorial? A way to skip tutorial app would be nice (I've only done three new installations, but it's still time consuming. It would be useful for ports without OTA support )
Thanks for the latest version My vibration and network related problems gone with this version but I don't have GPS in device only mode at all now. Even its icon doesn't blink at top. I tried some modification at gps.conf but it doesn't help for now (1, 2)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maidis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by maidis View Post
Thanks for the latest version My vibration and network related problems gone with this version but I don't have GPS in device only mode at all now. Even its icon doesn't blink at top. I tried some modification at gps.conf but it doesn't help for now (1, 2)
Confirmed. With 2.1.1.26 GPS does not show up or work.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Confirmed too.

test_gps in terminal gets a fix after a while but any other app shows nothing. I'm hoping too find a solution in the next days. I'll keep you updated.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Hello!
First of all, thank you for your work.

I have a question about sensors. On my particular phone the proximity sensor is lagging in every OS (works only sometimes). It is used only during the call. So, when I called in 2.0.4.13 version (I think, this driver was broken there), I was able to simply turn off the screen, talk, turn on the screen and Hang up. In you version I can't do it, so I have to wait until the interlocutor hang's up, or use my headset. May you give me an advice, what could I alter for proximity sensor to be always disabled?

Last edited by fehhner; 2017-09-19 at 22:55.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fehhner For This Useful Post: