Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
nani,

Alternatively just use N9QTweak Tweak NN-2 to backup all your messages, delete everything then restore them and try...

If you still keep getting delayed messages you may want to not restore your older messages...The backed-up file is in .csv format so you can choose which messages you want to restore and which you want to keep on your PC..

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
nani,

Alternatively just use N9QTweak Tweak NN-2 to backup all your messages, delete everything then restore them and try...

If you still keep getting delayed messages you may want to not restore your older messages...The backed-up file is in .csv format so you can choose which messages you want to restore and which you want to keep on your PC..
I've been experiencing the same original issue described here ever since I started using my N9 as my primary phone (w/ sim card) in the last month.

Has the method described here - N9QT Tweak #2 been shown to truly resolve the SMS receive delay/buffering issue?

Forgive me my ignorance, but I also have way more than 2k messages and sometimes I don't receive (actually I believe N9 does receive them, but for some reason refuses to process them) new sms for 12-16 hours. I'm not keen on deleting them all, are there any reasonable solutions/workarounds?