Poll: Your N9 color of choice:
Poll Options
Your N9 color of choice:

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
So I for one am totally sold on the N9 after watching basically every video on YouTube that has a glimpse of the N9 in it. (I'm not ashamed to admit that I am somewhat of a Nokia fanboy.)

Unfortunately I am one of those people who have a really hard time deciding on small thing like product color.

That's why I'm interested in hearing what you guys think. Which color is your favorite and why?

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Thank you fore the tag Makes me feel all manly! I myself answered opt 4. This may well change in a few weeks, but if I'd have the chance to get the device right now, I really wouldn't be able to resist buying it even If I'd only get it in hot pink!

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i'd love to use the OS but that's where my interest stops with the N9, just keep hoping my N900 doesn't pack in anytime soon else i'm stuck. Still nothing on the market interests me.

You are asking on a geek forum, obviously black is going to win. It's probably the most "obvious" colour to choose as well, you really can't go wrong with it.

Seeing all of them in person, I can say that the Magenta is extremely striking, and you shouldn't dismiss it so easily as "the pink N9". It's gorgeous, and I definitely wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with it. Pictures don't really do it justice. Not just for girls...

I'm in two minds about the blue. On the other hand it's also a very nice colour, but on the other hand it feels quite "young", and I would be a bit worried that I might get tired of it after using it for a long time. I feel a bit too old for it, but still haven't ruled it out completely.

I would've loved white, but black it is....if it comes to US that is. If it doesn't, I guess I will have to try WP7

Why all smartphones are black? I'll buy the cyan one.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
I really wish the 64GB edition come in cyan but many Finnish stores only have black one for preorder with that storage. So I'm afraid black is the only choice

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Black for sure!

Deffo gonna get the Pink one and a nice zebra pattern leather case/pouch

Classy

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
magenta the girls would love it

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy tulips, chick thread, color, fahad the idiot, for the ladies, indecision, n9 blows, nokia n9