Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
By lazy do you mean, prepared to picket and lose money at this time of the year to protect their basic T&C's in order to be able provide for their families in this time of recession?
Sorry if it didn't come across well, but the [rant][/rant] markers were meant to show there was an element of humour to what I was saying.

Seriously though, my dad used to work for Royal Mail for 35+ years, and he ended up striking back in the day, even though he didn't want to. I happen to be friends with a couple of Posties that also weren't up for the strike, they would rather be at work!

Anyway, back on topic, does anyone know if MPD will use a different courier at all if Royal Mail are still experiencing delays? I've tried using the live chat feature but haven't been able to get into a live chat with someone for the last week or so.

If anyone's interested, I managed to get in touch with MPD regarding the use of Royal Mail. Unfortunately, they're not going use any courier, other than RM. Not even if people were willing to pay a little more to use another courier.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dexter1759 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
I'm looking for a N900 UK contract, T-Mobile if possible... MPD removed T-mobile the DAY i was going to order - so I can't get it from them now. Everywhere else, Orange and o2 deals are all 24 month contracts and not as half as good - help!

http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobil...a-N900/8,24196

Sorry for dredging our discussion about T-Mo allowing free hotspot access with Web'n'Walk contracts back up..

Originally Posted by dansus View Post
If you do it via the website, it will say you are being charged but when the bills comes, you get a credit to cover the cost.
I had need to try using a hotspot a few weeks ago - just at the start of my billing period so I couldn't be sure until today. My WiFi usage is on my bill and has not been re-credited

Just to clarify, T-Mobile do NOT include WiFi hot-spot access with all Web'n;Walk contracts.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaark For This Useful Post:
Well, we are only a week away from the supposed first dispatch date from MPD.

Does anyone know if there's any backlog still to clear from RM now or are they all back on track again?

I had a look on the MPD website for the first time in a short while just and noticed the Live chat link is now missing. Perhaps they were getting fed up of people asking about the N900?! lol, or they're all off on training or something.

MPD are still going to dispatch on the 16th aren't they?

Nokia aren't going to delay it again are they (I know they've only delayed it once so far, but I'd rather them not do it again!)

Tags
contract, n900