Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
glad that everyone is getting their N900 from Amazon. Mine is PERFECT. everything just PERFECT. Battery last me 12hours on full usage first day. Constantly SMS and Constantly using the phone lol. Wifi, new apps, testing.. you name it. Everything work great with 3G. But now i'm going to test with 3G off -> 2G only. I have No light leakage either. Which is PERFECTO

Hey I now received my n900 from amazon yesterday yesss

Originally Posted by milli View Post
It changed to Dec 20th earlier today and now it is not listed any more. Probably Nokia is delaying the shipments forever. I have my order with Dell and probably it is time to cancel.
This will monitor Amazon stock and let you know when it is back in stock: www.azproductsnatcher.com. I'm using it to watch for some accessories.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Eugene, Or
I received my n900 today. Everything works.

I spent the whole day setting it up.

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
Got my n900 yesterday and must say its great no problems with it either got most of it set up. Running strong! Amazing device

Just got my replacement today after it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. So far, it doesn't have the crashing problem the old phone had. I'll see how it goes over the weekend, but it looks like a keeper so far.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t