This application is a decent one among others based on my experience. The very unfortunate thing is that the developer of this application quit supporting it any more!

The Following User Says Thank You to vin2ktalks For This Useful Post:
Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
Ok, this app is just qneptuna with no instagram support.
Or did i missed something ?

Last edited by turbovomit; 2013-04-08 at 23:24.

It also integrates into the default news feed. Otherwise qneptune is smoother, faster and has more features.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
So is this the only twitter client that currently integrates with the Events feed?

I've tried Twimgo, Qneptunea, and have settled so far on Tweetian, but when I last checked, none integrated into the feed which would be a huge win. I'm not sure I want to invest money in a dead app to find out.

Would be great if the Devs of these other apps could get that integration working.

There was a uppdate promise but right now interresting is does this support new Twitter API?

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
i will never buy an app again.
This app looks based on qneptuna sources, with less features.
Waste of money...

Currently this application works fine even after March....if it works then i think this is the best twitter application just because of event feed integration.

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
Currently this application works fine even after March....if it works then i think this is the best twitter application just because of event feed integration.
Yes but time is running out?

API v1.1 migration period

When we release version 1.1 of the API we will simultaneously announce the deprecation of v1.0. From the day of the release, developers will have six months to migrate applications from v1.0 to v1.1. For developers who are already making authenticated calls to the API, this migration will be relatively easy, and should only involve updating the API endpoint, and testing your application's behavior against the new rate limiting policies. For developers whose applications are accessing the API without authenticating, you will need to update your applications to use OAuth.
https://dev.twitter.com/blog/changes...to-twitter-api

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
This app may appear similar to QNeptunea. It does integrate into Feed and ShareUI but it uses 10 times less bandwith.
Still not switched to 1.1.

Tags
rocket, twitter