Active Topics

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jul 2016 @ India
Originally Posted by ka9yhd View Post
Where did you find that link because I just checked Twitter and Jolla is showing the post I shared above with the incorrect link.
Here it is

https://jolla.com/press/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bhavin192 For This Useful Post:
Available on Ebay and Tata CLIQ

Source

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funnysunil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 69 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ kerala
Posted a positive feedback about aquafish in Intex page and got a call back from Intex asking me about the experience in detail Seems they are not that uninterested and lazy as i thought.

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to padmaraj.ravi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
That's my only concern if the LTE will work in the UK.

The Following User Says Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by padmaraj.ravi View Post
Posted a positive feedback about aquafish in Intex page and got a call back from Intex asking me about the experience in detail Seems they are not that uninterested and lazy as i thought.
so this means that intex aqua fish is a legit and a good phone, mystery solved , thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Hi ravi i have Intex aqua fish,
everyday my phone was sending sms anonymously to intex customer care number.
are you facing that issue?

Thank you...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pankos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 69 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ kerala
I havent faced the issue. All i get is the service messages for data consumption every now and then. You sure it is sending messages? Or is it something regarding data? And my overnight battery consumption without wifi and data (2G only mode, data off) is about 7-8 %. I did face a random speaker rattle with android apps in the beginning though. Whenever i opened a chat app like whatsapp or telegram(Those are the only android apps i have) , the speaker made a faint rattle sound. It happened in some combination of sound setting which i havent been able to pinpoint yet. But i havent experienced that after the first two days.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to padmaraj.ravi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
saw videos on utube and just ordered one,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
I havent faced the issue. All i get is the service messages for data consumption every now and then. You sure it is sending messages? Or is it something regarding data? And my overnight battery consumption without wifi and data (2G only mode, data off) is about 7-8 %. I did face a random speaker rattle with android apps in the beginning though. Whenever i opened a chat app like whatsapp or telegram(Those are the only android apps i have) , the speaker made a faint rattle sound. It happened in some combination of sound setting which i havent been able to pinpoint yet. But i havent experienced that after the first two days.
I'm damn sure that it was sending sms everytime i reboot to particular number belongs to intex customer care number.
I'm using Vodafone so i had checked the last 3 sms cost and it was showing the same all time...

And about battery it was due to camera when i restart everything was normal,but this automatic sms sending bug really annoying ....

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pankos For This Useful Post:
I can confirm the SMS thingy. I have gaana app uninstalled too. And yes, the rattling sound is a bit annoying when using android apps. It's like each key press generates a slight crack voice.

For some reason android runtime failed to properly synthesise the input from my microphone and was transferring/recording crackling sounds as I speak (tested on WhatsApp and Skype). AlienDalvik restart or home screen restart from sailfish utilities didn't fix it, but a reboot did.

I'm content with the battery life. The phone lives through the day even with decently heavy usage which includes WiFi, a lot of browsing over 2G/3G data and some video play back.

But honestly, I find it a bit uneasy to to use it as comfortable as the N9 for the huge size. And the stock headphones don't perform good, but that was expected.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:

Tags
intex, sailfishos, scamalot!, scamfish