Active Topics

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ California - Los Scandalous
Anyone got any update for CA orders?

Anyone recieved theres yet.?

****, I just got the dreaded "authorization failed" from Nokia USA twice. Will they now charge me twice, without confirming or sending me a phone? Should I worry?

Originally Posted by gjtorikian View Post
****, I just got the dreaded "authorization failed" from Nokia USA twice. Will they now charge me twice, without confirming or sending me a phone? Should I worry?
The hold will probably show up, and vanish in a couple days.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ chicago usa
Originally Posted by gjtorikian View Post
i ordered it by calling them. to make sure that did not happen to me.. it went through, but if it didnt i just wanted to make sure i didnt accidently get charged twice for it

from CA. just got my tracking # it's coming from Tennessee

this is not fair nokia online shopping its fuked up sorry aboud my language but chrged for nokia 8 times,its nutz i got a hold on my credit card and i had to call them back so they can repair their issue,so people that went today and got it from nokia with the message saying authorization failed then check your credit cards

Originally Posted by vVvRUSSIANvVv View Post
this is not fair nokia online shopping its fuked up sorry aboud my language but chrged for nokia 8 times,its nutz i got a hold on my credit card and i had to call them back so they can repair their issue,so people that went today and got it from nokia with the message saying authorization failed then check your credit cards
and how did u fix it ? i mean removing the 8 orders
?

I just got my UPS tracking # as well. Finally the wait is over for me.

my bank called,told me about the chrges i called them(nokia)i was on hold for a while but they admit it its their fault with website but they took care of it i have to wait till its credit back to my c card and then il do it over the phone again maybe monday

not to be mean or anything, but please guys try to keep it on-topic, this is about Newegg not NokiaUSA or Amazon or any other retailer.

Tags
newegg fails, nokiausa are con artists