Active Topics

Notices

a sqlite3 client should be able to edit the db. the default client is not good for binary stuff though so it won't be able to import/export sketches.

I mainly use the grid background and tilt the device 90 degrees (full screen, no toolbars visible). I feel it's so much more comfortable to write this way. If only there was a quick way to create a new "page"..

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
"If only there was a quick way to create a new "page""

Amen, but even better would be a never-ending page, or almost never-ending.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
"If only there was a quick way to create a new "page""

Amen, but even better would be a never-ending page, or almost never-ending.
Ooh! ooh! And how about if you draw a horizontal line over the width of the screen, it creates a new file.

Oh, wait...

Was wondering if anyone can help me out on this. I have an 810 and I recently tried to install the latest Maemopad+. The install fails everytime telling me I need libwpedit-plus > 1.0. Where do I get this file, or is there some other app I need as pre-requisite? Thanks.

anybody able to install this in diablo?

Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
Originally Posted by jgallen23 View Post
anybody able to install this in diablo?
Tried but no luck. Check out this post for details.
N800 | 2 x 8gb OCX SD | Boxwave Anti-glare SS | PDAir book-style case
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
I had no problems installing it. Although, I do have the chinook extras repository enabled in my list. Try adding it and see if you can install it.

Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
Originally Posted by TrueJournals View Post
I had no problems installing it. Although, I do have the chinook extras repository enabled in my list. Try adding it and see if you can install it.
I've already got that as well. In the next post qwerty12 suggested I might need red pill mode to install, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Did you need to do that?
N800 | 2 x 8gb OCX SD | Boxwave Anti-glare SS | PDAir book-style case
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset

I didn't need red pill. It installed just fine after adding the chinook extras repo to my list.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...