Poll: Nokia to release the Maemo Source Code.
Poll Options
Nokia to release the Maemo Source Code.

Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Oh give the 'community' crap a break William. Do you really think everyone has suddenly forgotten all your personal attacks over the time you've been here?

And now you're trying to promote yourself as some kind of ambassador for this community?! LOL!

It is personal.
Well firstly you got my name wrong and secondly this Poll is nothing whatsoever to do with me as i only started it, the rest is down to the Community so please keep me out of it OK !.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Well firstly you got my name wrong and secondly this Poll is nothing whatsoever to do with me as i only started it, the rest is down to the Community so please keep me out of it OK !.
small fix.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
As a few only want to come onto this debate with argument after a no vote i will turn this thread over to you and let you all rattle on !.

I suggest the last 2 pages be looked at by a moderator.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
this Poll is nothing whatsoever to do with me as i only started it
There's no point in trying to have a conversation with someone that comes out with statements like that.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
And with my 1000th post I knight you, abill_uk, as Supreme Champion of Maemo and Sir Engineer. Congratulations!!

Now STFU.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I think we have just witnessed a confession from the OP that he also expects this "petition" to have no effect on Nokia. So I hope all of you who "signed" enjoyed yourselves, the fun is over.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
I think it has come to an end now! Troll feeding is one thing, getting on moderators nerves with it is another.

Move to forum.nokia.com with it please.

Nokia must not release maemo sources, at least not the ones they do not own but use licensed. Some key elements are open and people do not care much about fixing anything but what they need. So maybe you want more hackers around or learn coding yourself!

closed

Last edited by chemist; 2011-06-08 at 14:30.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
current, daddys ketchup, flog dead horse, give him, just shoot me, must not say no, no argue ok, play nice, situation, yes or highway